The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With all due respect Fuck That!
When you have to listen to cunts booing Kane and mocking the way he speaks, calling Dele a cheat, singing about how we´ll never be champions of England or Europe and we´ll win fuck all etc etc etc
When we score, its time to shut up.....most teams Ive noticed sing against us than support their own....Villa, WBA recently, 90% of their songs were about our fans. Well when you´re 4-0 down expect to hear that youre shit then.

Etihad is a fucking library...the loudest that day was booing Kane

With all due respect... rise above it!

I dunno if you noticed, but when we score, (in fact, when anyone scores) the opposition fans do tend to stand there, in stoney silence... shutting the fuck up.
We don't need to help them in their hour of need... nor to remind them of their poor life choice in team... our team is doing all that for them! By virtue of the fact we've just scored against their sham excuse of a club!

I get that the abuse we, as Spurs fans, and the players are routinely subjected to would cause some to react, BUT... the one thing a bully seeks is a REACTION. that's his/her lifeblood... without it, they are NOTHING!
If we don't react, but merely hug each other, joyous in our COMMUNAL celebration of what OUR team's players have achieved... then what is there for the opposition to do? NOTHING. They just have to watch, and take it in.

Us ignoring them in our moment of joy is WAYYYYY more powerful a statement of superiority, than stooping to their level and re-goading them... which in itself fans the flames of response.

ignore the bullies, and they die. simple as THAT!

Last edited:
I do get this, when you're getting dogs abuse, there is no better feeling when it all goes quiet, and that will only happen from the result on the pitch.

But with a lot of those teams... it’s all they’ve got. They have very little of their own to be proud of. Whereas us... we have an absolute wealth of riches to crow about at the minute. The media don’t know who to heap praise onto first, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane, Alli, The Full Backs, Toby...... I almost think "rise above it" because they know deep down that they will never have what we've got at the moment....

Stoke away last season was a prime example. At the beginning of the game all that “oh the Britannia is a tough place to go on a wet Tuesday night” came down to was some nasty "Jew" jibes and booing the fuck out of Danny Rose’s every touch.

Once it was clear how easy we were gonna brush them aside they had nothing... zero. But I was too busy basking in the glory of a team playing the best football in the league to give a fuck about ramming it back down some horrid inbreds throat.
...and that's the attitude i'm talking about!

The reply to champions of Europe you'll never sing that should have been
We've won nothing by doping you'll never sing that

...are you talking about Aston Villa or Chelsea??

The Villa response surely should've been; "Prem-ier Leeeeague... you'll never be back!"

...then again, the rapier wit of hindsight is a great weapon!!

Myself I don't like all the your fucking shit song, unless it's in the last 10 seconds and it's to Spam. I don't like its happening again unless its also in the dying seconds and of course to spam

The best comeback song to sing to any opposition would not be- you're fucking shit but
You're ir rel e vant, fuck off, You're ir rel e vant, fuck off, you're ir rel e vant, you're ir rel e vant, you're ir rel e vant, fuck off.

Ahhh, then I've got no riposte... except;
"Fuck off you Nazi Chav Cunts, whose club's success has been fuelled by a corrupt Russian Jew's money!
Then again, I wouldn't expect your Neanderthal breed of fan to understand the concept of irony"

...not so catchy in a chant though I guess!

We're favourites

Justifiably

1-3

Can't wait!!
28815959.jpg

I don't know if you can add Rose and Walker to it. Rose and Walker were both young and signed for the future. Just like Stones was when signed for Everton for £3,000,000. If City were to sign Rose or Walker now for example, it'd be £50,000,000+

Thats kind of the point.....we signed Rose for 1M ten years ago.
City have no equivalent. They have no kids, they have no youth product.

They would never find a Rose and Walker for 1M because they have no interest in building a team. Thats why they pay 50M for a defender with half the talent.....someone kicked up a fuss, and they just got the wallet out, even though the player was never that good.

Thats kind of the point.....we signed Rose for 1M ten years ago.
City have no equivalent. They have no kids, they have no youth product.

They would never find a Rose and Walker for 1M because they have no interest in building a team. Thats why they pay 50M for a defender with half the talent.....someone kicked up a fuss, and they just got the wallet out, even though the player was never that good.
They have incredible youth they just don't trust them or use them very much a Chelsea of the North West

Back
Top Bottom