The madness of the transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"He no longer spends July evenings kicking a partially ruptured football about with his friends until the sun goes down; he spends his precious time arguing with strangers on the internet about why one player he’s never seen play is better than another player he’s never seen play"

Yes

Well then, have to admit I wasn't going to read this because I assumed it to be full of the same cliches people typically express towards the window, but based on these reviews I believe I'ma have to have a look.

Well done son.
What also gets me is the transfer prices.
Talk today Chambers from Soton to Arse at 12mill with extras ?
Soton wanting 27mill for Schneiderlin - far too high.
We got Davies at 10mill - which seems a couple up on last yr going rates - not normal CPI care of Barclay's and others.

Great article.lets not forget skysports disgraceful spinning of any transfer rumour into an actual story then directing gullible saps to skybet to bet on weather the latest piece of semifantasical bluff might actually come true.

Back
Top Bottom