The Line is Back

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Grim reading....shitty brown is in...boo...
2i1gu2d.jpg

Comparison to last year? ...cant get the staff these days....

Amazing that woolwich's blistering start to the league has pretty much evened itself out to last seasons total now. In fact if you reverse the result of the NLD at white hart lane this year then we'd actually be a point closer and they'd be on the same as last year.

Amazing that woolwich's blistering start to the league has pretty much evened itself out to last seasons total now. In fact if you reverse the result of the NLD at white hart lane this year then we'd actually be a point closer and they'd be on the same as last year.
You know, we always bemoan things that are Spursy, but I can also understand the frustration of some Arse fans when their season ultimately ends up as this yet again (although for once they have a cup final of course). It baffles me how Wenger seems to be able to get them playing title winning form, yet only for half a season, almost every year.

#Goonery? :adegrin:

Just a note: With City winning the League Cup, both the #5 and #6 get Europa League, so looks like we will be back in it again next year.

Looks like Everton have blown 4th but it does give us slim hope that 5th is still on the cards. Given that we've not finished lower than 5th in four seasons, it would be nice to keep that up to a fifth.

omg, does that mean we'll not have had either of "a better season" or "a worse season"?

Final (little tear) The Line of the season....and before anybody says it, yes I know in all likelihood we cannot overtake Everton, but I'm not going to let the prospect of a twenty-goal swing put me off....
xkrkmc.jpg
photomay13090634.jpg

Look at Sunderland on both tables... Their time coming or a genuine turnaround under Gus?

He's turned them into the new Wigan. They should have been dead and buried after playing us but have rallied against strong opposition and dug themselves out. To do that with the shit they have in multiple positions is nothing short of phenomenal. With the right type of investment they could be an outsider for Europa spots next season IMO

Back
Top Bottom