The Line is Back

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Grim reading....shitty brown is in...boo...
2i1gu2d.jpg

We have a better chance of signing Leandro Damiao on a free
They haven't won in the league since March 16, almost none of their players are fit, and they play twice this week. I am not saying Spurs are going on a great run here, but by this time next week they could be within 3 points with 3 matches remaining.

They haven't won in the league since March 16, almost none of their players are fit, and they play twice this week. I am not saying Spurs are going on a great run here, but by this time next week they could be within 3 points with 3 matches remaining.

I thought we could do it, if we won all 5 games, but the draw against WBA has made it too big of a task I feel, we need them to drop 8 points now instead of 5, which a hurdle too many.

I thought we could do it, if we won all 5 games, but the draw against WBA has made it too big of a task I feel, we need them to drop 8 points now instead of 5, which a hurdle too many.
I don't like how much say West Ham are gonna have over whether we beat Woolwich in the league. You can bet your house they'll roll over tomorrow then be bastards again against us

Nah, what we really want is Spurs 4th, Everton 5th and scum 6th, so they start their season in July playing Luxemburg second division teams in Europa qualifying

I also want to win the Euro Millions and have Michelle Keegan as my personal sex slave, but sometimes we have to settle for second best, and the scum missing out on the CL is a close second

L'Arse want the FA cup. Their first team players won't want to risk injury in the run up to the final-& Wenger won't risk that either. I think we can pip them into 5th & then enjoy watching Hull nick a 92nd minute winner in the final. I reckon 4th is now a pipe dream. It's Everton's to throw away. So unless they morph into spurs, then it's between us, Woolwich & United for 5th. COYS.

But we're still looking strong for the Mighty Europa
There is also of course the notion that no europa means that we could 'do a liverpool' and focus on the league without the distractions.

Of course we would also have to acquire a racist, cheating, diving, scumbag prick, who you would never tire of smacking in the face with a paving slab as a centre forward first off this summer, and that's where I struggle to really buy into the whole 'no europa' thing.

Back
Top Bottom