The First Pitch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if anyone keeps up to date with spurs vids, but Kane threw the first pitch at the Cubs game (I don't know exactly what that means, but hey).

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tour2014/spurs-tv/features/harry-pitch-perfect-at-wrigley-field/

Two things - Notice Daws doing a 'John Terry' throughout the vid!

Secondly, watch Poch cuddle Rose at 1:43!

Based on that, and a the last match, could it be possible that Poch could transform Rose? Not sure how Davies and Rose could fit in the same team, unless Davies ends up as a Left DC

watch Poch cuddle Rose at 1:43!

Based on that, and a the last match, could it be possible that Poch could transform Rose
:vdvdive:

raduga.gif

I was at game, we met Daws outside and we were sat right by the boxes, he whole spurs team left after the 5th inning as was dragging so much and couldn't be bothered to stay, I say whole spurs team, Lamela, Solly and walker were playing FIFA at hotel, don't blame them, was total shite game even by baseball standards

Ftr, people often fail dramatically in these situations given the degree of the spotlight. The HurriKane done good.

It was funny in the competition, they were all struggling and Harry tipped up out of nowhere (late) and won it right off.

Well, Gylfi won too, but erm......... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom