The buzz will return

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But thats the thing isnt it....its always the next game for some.

12 points from the last 18, losing at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford.....but no, we have to beat Watford and Southampton for it to count for anything. And then if we do, you've already set the stall out for us to fall against Chelsea.

For me, the buzz never went away.....its a journey. If anyone expected us to walk the PL or piss on our CL group, well, you've only got yourself to blame for your buzz being killed.
If anyone thought that losing Kane, Toby, Lamela and dier from midfield would have no bearing on our style of play, again, look in the mirror.

DWDWWWWDDDDWLWLWW
GD 17 (4th best in the league)
3pts off second spot
12 goals conceded, second best behind Chelsea on 11

Yeah, well shit season so far
:avbfacepalm:

Those 4 draws were when some people started to question the managers position. How ridiculous that its come to this mantra that we are struggling, and that top 4 is beyond us etc when the facts show the complete opposite.
How ridiculous and embarrassing that some Spurs fans are now demanding titles as some kind of bare minimum.

Thankfully the vast majority can see whats going on, despite us being rough around the edges at times.
The football is not dull for all of us, and that buzz is burning....especially after a week like we've just had.

Shame for some that all they can do is despair over how "unlikely" it is that we can beat Southampton and Watford......and if we do, then whatever "because we wont beat Chelsea anyway"

Last 6 games we have got 12 points out of 18, now the same people who were moaning that we were drawing too many games earlier in the season and we're also saying they would rather us loose a couple and win the rest, now that has happened they say 12 from 18 is not good enough :pochrolleyes: (this is not directed at you by any means I agree with all your saying)
The buzz for me has never left either, I'm enjoying the ride, I think some people will never be happy unless we win every game, and even then if it was a scrappy 1-0 win, it would be that we don't play exciting football! :pochsulk:
The season is far from over, this time last year we hit an amazing bit of form, I'm confident for the chavs game, we played them off the field for the first 44 minutes at there place, hopefully when they come to the lane everyone will be back fit, its a good time to be a yid! And I'm going to enjoy it while I can. :pochohshit:

We can no longer sing the Campbell song, and when was the last time we were singing Wenger being a pedo? Come to think of it, we can't even mention anybody's sexuality, and if we dare mentioned race we would get banned for life.

What!!? We can't abuse someone for their skin colour, nationality or sexuality? And we can't call people Paedophilles for a laugh? What is this world coming to!!!

Next thing you know, they'll be letting the women and non-whites into the stadium. Oh for shame...

:harrysmile:

What!!? We can't abuse someone for their skin colour, nationality or sexuality? And we can't call people Paedophilles for a laugh? What is this world coming to!!!

Next thing you know, they'll be letting the women and non-whites into the stadium. Oh for shame...

:harrysmile:

They will be letting women run the country before we know it.......
:pochlol:

One game at a time and time will be the judge. Failure in the CL knocked the wind out of us. Now we are out and in the EL, it all feels back to normal and we are getting the buzz back.

Back
Top Bottom