TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If and a big IF we get to the Semi final of the Europa I think this will get moved. i'd stay clear of trains for now. I'm sure the bus will go ahead nearer the time. Its a long way away for now.

Sorry to flake out but I have to cancel my spot on the bus to Swansea. Disappointed I won't be going, but on the plus side, a friend got me put on the guest list to see Suede at Ally Pally that night. Wahey!

Doubt this Swansea thing has happened, Looks like il lhave to drive and probs stay the night, even though I dont want to stay in Wales. Either that or sell my two tickets.

Hi guys,

I'm the one who books the coach through a firm I know as it's owned by Spurs fans.

If Wigan tickets stay price frozen I think they were between £19.50 - £22.50 last year? And there was tons on the gate due to the massive stand we got and their attendance figures.

We had 16 seats last time but that was shit because he had no toilet. Pissing in a bottle was a triffic triffic laugh, not.

So we need to fill 29 seats its between £25-30 PP return and with a ticket it should cost you no more than 50 boys.

I've added the forum to my bookmarks now so I'll keep having a look and I've got Kris Kris keeping an eye out.

£77 return to Wigan with Virgin trains (no doubt will go up).

Has anyone got any ideas about this minibus as otherwise will just book the train

Back
Top Bottom