TFC Forum Adverts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did try to find an appropriate spot for this, as I'm loathe to open new threads really. Briefly considered sticking it in the anti-semitism discussion thread, but that's a far more serious conversation that what I'm offering up here.

Just found it mildly humorous that I've now seen my first ever J Date banner ad. Targeted marketing? Saw a bagel shop pop up as well...it was just such an odd combo back to back, considering nothing remotely related would be in my history (at least my chrome phone history...) to trigger either.

My first response - someone has to be taking the piss. Second consideration - given to growing club exposure and the Yids connection we're possibly being (most of us) mislabeled. Final conclusion - a sexy, yet healthy, lunch date sounds far more interesting than anything I had planned for the weekend, anyway.

Did try to find an appropriate spot for this, as I'm loathe to open new threads really. Briefly considered sticking it in the anti-semitism discussion thread, but that's a far more serious conversation that what I'm offering up here.

Just found it mildly humorous that I've now seen my first ever J Date banner ad. Targeted marketing? Saw a bagel shop pop up as well...it was just such an odd combo back to back, considering nothing remotely related would be in my history (at least my chrome phone history...) to trigger either.

My first response - someone has to be taking the piss. Second consideration - given to growing club exposure and the Yids connection we're possibly being (most of us) mislabeled. Final conclusion - a sexy, yet healthy, lunch date sounds far more interesting than anything I had planned for the weekend, anyway.
Well I have one advert for a charity to help educate kids in the third world, and one for building business websites. I think we know who the better man is here...

Probably nothing you can do but thought I'd make a note incase there was something devious afoot. Adverts being served are currently Woolwich ones. I confirm I have been on the Woolwich site twice in my life, so odd that this would be in my online browsing behaviour.

Probably nothing you can do but thought I'd make a note incase there was something devious afoot. Adverts being served are currently Woolwich ones. I confirm I have been on the Woolwich site twice in my life, so odd that this would be in my online browsing behaviour.
Odd. Their website address is on the blocked list, so they shouldn't be displaying.

Back
Top Bottom