TFC - An Educational Experience?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has TFC taught you anything?

• Forever in debt to TFC. It's taught me a MASSIVE amount, on a wide range of subjects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won't lie to you, I've learned quite a lot from TFC.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'll admit to having learned stuff from this forum.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not much, really. The majority of posts are trivial.

• You're having a laugh. This place? lol

• Total voters

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
I learn something almost every time I visit this forum.

How about you?

...or are you just a knuckle-dragging neanderthal who couldn't learn anything, even if it was smashed into you with a massive oak club?

For example, I knew nothing about Wordle until 4 days ago, and now my life has changed completely.

Another example - BernardMatthews BernardMatthews thought they spoke Brazilian in Brazil until yesterday.

I learn something almost every time I visit this forum.

How about you?

...or are you just a knuckle-dragging neanderthal who couldn't learn anything, even if it was smashed into you with a massive oak club?

For example, I knew nothing about Wordle until 4 days ago, and now my life has changed completely.

Another example - BernardMatthews BernardMatthews thought they spoke Brazilian in Brazil until yesterday.
Always learning something in here.

I remember a year or so ago there was a cunt off between 2 members re philosophers.
It was great.

Back
Top Bottom