Surfer flag

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"it's been agreed by both THST and THFC that the impact wasn't as hoped"

anyone know what they were "hoping" the unfurling of a tea towel would do?!?
Basically they're admitting that it was fucking shite. I'm really not sure either to be honest, especially one that you can only make out 'an't ile wiout ou'

I think they were saying that health & safety would not let them have it any larger. Why the bigger flags at other grounds are less dangerous is anyones guess.
Something to do with not blocking the gangways, and to do with the design of the south stand. They knew this beforehand, they just shouldn't have fucking bothered to be honest, it was never going to be big enough was it?

We're health and safety mad

Ive never understood the "blocking the gangways" argument. The only thing that would really be a problem if it was "blocking a gangway" is if someone decides its the perfect place to park their car. Id like to think in a fight between me and a flag the size of a duvet cover... id come out on top.

THST are a bunch of fucking twats..unelected nerds pretending to be football supporters..my guess is the size of the flag was determined by how many blokes that bunch of cunts could get to hold it up.....not fucking many...

THST are a bunch of fucking twats..unelected nerds pretending to be football supporters..my guess is the size of the flag was determined by how many blokes that bunch of cunts could get to hold it up.....not fucking many...
"pretending to be football supporters" they may have their faults, but they are far from fake fans.

Back
Top Bottom