Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Less than 24 hours left! I'm so angry I'm about to send a very angry email to Mr. Levy himself. Any suggestions?
:levyeyes::pochserious::eriksenlol:

EDIT: See next post

Last edited:
never creat a topic about a player that we want but wasn't signed (yet)

tumblr_maizq7ut2h1rfmb7io1_500.gif

The following email has been addressed to Mr. Levy via TFC's emailing services. The following email is as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear Daniel Levy,

DING DING DING!
It's time for the annual 24 hour countdown! We're holding the biggest blowout sale ever!

blow-outl.gif

Do you want to end up like this?

gIpy4nK.gif

Of course not, Daniel! Everyone knows you don't and won't ever have any hair. So we here at The Fighting Cock have lined up an assortment of impressive options via our amazing scouts and forum experts, who are but are not limited to:

John Thomas John Thomas !
h3FuLx8.gif

n17troops n17troops !
JpIPtyh.gif

Totti Totti !
07MtiTE.gif

Senior Editor Joe Clash Joe Clash !
pc4bxX3.gif

Chief ITK Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko !
2Eq09oL.gif

Furball man Furball man !
7d9SsWg.gif

ArcspacE ArcspacE !
y1Gbelq.gif

AND THE REST OF US!
NJcRWcz.gif

Firstly, we thank you for your purchases of Janssen and Wanyama!
1wIItI9.png
Cq3q8szXgAAcZDN.jpg

However, we feel that there time is running out, and you can really do with these valuable assets! Of course, time is running out, and you only have about 24 hours to buy!

And so, we have lined up a few products. Right, guys?

8FhXc8w45aN32.gif

...Right?

So here are some potential products:
John McGinn!
5tCjged.gif

Oh never mind, scratch that. He's currently faulty. McGinn

Guys, what else do we have? Oh, right! Zaha!
Kill-me-now.gif

Scratch that, our experts said they just ran out of stock on him! Zaha

...Gotze?
llpIaHW.png

3bPaNGL.png

Dang it! Gotze. I'm sure we'll find another excellent product, Mr. Levy. Don't you worry...

Oh, N'koudou?
Bless you! Tissue?

Lastly, our prized sale of the 3 month shop...
Isco!
Oh, sorry. I forgot to translate for Mr. Poch. Our prized sale, BISCO!
xqHbPrI.gif

He's used goods from our old partner, Real Madrid! I'm sure you'll love him. Most importantly, he doesn't mind taking a cheap tram to work! Here he is enjoying a quick ride!
tumblr_mpiswmlM9z1qd59vmo1_500.gif

We think you'll enjoy him very very much in your collection.

What's that? Oh, that guy is just some stranger who intruded our workplace. His name is gibbs131 .

tumblr_ne4n8y7ZZc1rsepkqo1_500.gif

Don't worry about him. Anyways, we really hope you make a purchase soon. We'll be closed in under 24 hours, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
The loving, tender, considerate men of The Fighting Cock
------------------------------------------------

End of email message.

It should depend on who's in form, but my guess is he would replace one of Eriksen or Alli in the first eleven (but that impression is affected by the form shown in the first three games of the season).
Plenty of games to be played to keep them all happy. On current form Eriksen wouldn't be a great loss. Competing with Isco for a season might push him to step up his game.

Maybe the Lack of Net spending can be used as a device for stadium development but my suspicion is the club Is the asset being used as collateral for the borrowing.

Again, you can say that is fair for an investment company but as fans we could and should expect some of our money to be spent strengthening the actual product we pay for.

52% of the club's revenue is going towards wages alone...

Enid are not putting their own money with their mouths are just ours and the reputation of the club.
I don't understand what this means.

They can only win. Even if we lose Enid win.

Not true. If the team was shit, the value of the club would decline dramatically. Just look at Milan, sold for 700 million euros last month, which is much less than it would have sold for a decade ago and probably less than Tottenham could be sold for right now, despite being the 2nd-most successful club in Europe. Assuming that Joe Lewis's long term goal is to sell the club for a huge profit, then they win when we win and vice versa. And even if their goal is just to leech money from the club (like the Glazers do with Man United and Kroenke does with Woolwich), then it's still in their best interest to make Spurs into a consistent Champions League club.

The following email has been addressed to Mr. Levy via TFC's emailing services. The following email is as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear Daniel Levy,

DING DING DING!
It's time for the annual 24 hour countdown! We're holding the biggest blowout sale ever!

blow-outl.gif

Do you want to end up like this?

gIpy4nK.gif

Of course not, Daniel! Everyone knows you don't and won't ever have any hair. So we here at The Fighting Cock have lined up an assortment of impressive options via our amazing scouts and forum experts, who are but are not limited to:

John Thomas John Thomas !
h3FuLx8.gif

n17troops n17troops !
JpIPtyh.gif

Totti Totti !
07MtiTE.gif

Senior Editor Joe Clash Joe Clash !
pc4bxX3.gif

Chief ITK Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko !
2Eq09oL.gif

Furball man Furball man !
7d9SsWg.gif

ArcspacE ArcspacE !
y1Gbelq.gif

AND THE REST OF US!
NJcRWcz.gif

Firstly, we thank you for your purchases of Janssen and Wanyama!
1wIItI9.png
Cq3q8szXgAAcZDN.jpg

However, we feel that there time is running out, and you can really do with these valuable assets! Of course, time is running out, and you only have about 24 hours to buy!

And so, we have lined up a few products. Right, guys?

8FhXc8w45aN32.gif

...Right?

So here are some potential products:
John McGinn!
5tCjged.gif

Oh never mind, scratch that. He's currently faulty. McGinn

Guys, what else do we have? Oh, right! Zaha!
Kill-me-now.gif

Scratch that, our experts said they just ran out of stock on him! Zaha

...Gotze?
llpIaHW.png

3bPaNGL.png

Dang it! Gotze. I'm sure we'll find another excellent product, Mr. Levy. Don't you worry...

Oh, N'koudou?
Bless you! Tissue?

Lastly, our prized sale of the 3 month shop...
Isco!
Oh, sorry. I forgot to translate for Mr. Poch. Our prized sale, BISCO!
xqHbPrI.gif

He's used goods from our old partner, Real Madrid! I'm sure you'll love him. Most importantly, he doesn't mind taking a cheap tram to work! Here he is enjoying a quick ride!
tumblr_mpiswmlM9z1qd59vmo1_500.gif

We think you'll enjoy him very very much in your collection.

What's that? Oh, that guy is just some stranger who intruded our workplace. His name is gibbs131 .

Don't worry about him. Anyways, we really hope you make a purchase soon. We'll be closed in under 24 hours, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
The loving, tender, considerate men of The Fighting Cock
------------------------------------------------

End of email message.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom