Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the point about getting in some experience is a valid one though. Poch had this thought with the likes of Kaboul, Capoue and Ade and it backfired. Next season our lads are one year older, but we could use some players in that are more experienced, of high quality and fit in with Poch's philosophy.

I think that the point about getting in some experience is a valid one though. Poch had this thought with the likes of Kaboul, Capoue and Ade and it backfired. Next season our lads are one year older, but we could use some players in that are more experienced, of high quality and fit in with Poch's philosophy.
I hope we can find a couple, but I think we won't see many of those. I think a lot of this is going to be about young players learning positions and making fewer mistakes as they grow.

I'm not saying we should get rid of him - I'm saying he's not Mr. Consistent, yet. I'm happier than anyone that his performances have improved, but similarly to Kane barely anyone would have predicted Danny Rose being one of our best players by April.
I agree. It's been a massive improvement. It gives me hope for the likes of Walker and how he can hopefully up his game. Maybe all he needs a bit of competition.

After all we paid £8,000,000 to improve Danny Rose.

I like to see some 1-2 experienced players coming in, 1 midfielder, 1 striker.

Esteban Cambiasso - While he will be 36 next season, he could bring alot of experience to our young midfield. Make no doubts about it, he is still a pretty fit and good player at his age.

Nigel de Jong - Out of contract this summer. Another player who can upgrade our DM position or play alongside Bentalab.

Said for ages, Tottenham teams have been crying out for a BASTARD in the centre of the park for ages. Look what happened when Davids turned up. We need a proven leader and winner in this side, age is not important if they are fit.

Would be nice indeed, but it's hardly the Poch way, I doubt we'll see many signings under Pochs reign who are actually under the age of 27.

Camacho looks perfect for our style of play. Good technique and tackling. He is also very quick for his position. Could fit perfectly next to nabil.

Not sure Barca would allow it to happen. But surely Gerard Deulofeu is getting fed up of not getting a shot. With Messi-Neymar-Suarez it's not likely he'll get a shot soon either. Loan after loan only goes so far.

I'd throw the world at him.

Seen links in papers with us and Thauvin. Not someone I'd particularly want, only player who interests me from Marseille attacking wise is Andre Ayew and that's it, the fact he's a free transfer makes it even more appetizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom