Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik it is hypothetical but I'd do it. Falcao is a top striker in the world and would have other contenders quaking, especially after the injuries to Giroud and Costa.

More realistically, after today, I could definitely see why Poch wants MS. He would slide in perfectly next to Capoue and maybe allow us to loan out Benatleb to get him consistent PT.

No team in the world would say no to Falcao but 20 mil + wages is just silly and unlikely to happen. +i doubt we have 28mil for a loan player. If we would we would have MS now.

No team in the world would say no to Falcao but 20 mil + wages is just silly and unlikely to happen. +i doubt we have 28mil for a loan player. If we would we would have MS now.
Not a chance in hell it happens with us. I acknowledge that. Im saying, I think he could get us 20+ goals. Fit in perfectly with the system and in the end make us money because we would make more than the 25+m on CL.

Absolutely in for this, but still don't want to lose Holtby.
I like kagawa i think he is class but i like chadli more because he is a physical presence we need in the box also i think danny would do well at that position once lamella or eriksen pick up the ball he would be darting in the box thats what we need a physical number ten we have creative one in eriksen and a little bit a both in lamella i saw an Woolwich game the other day and debucy wanted to cross it and carzola sanchez ramsey were all jus sitting 20 yards out leaving giroud out numbered
Do we not already have a physical no 10 in Kane ?

SEVILLA PRESIDENT CLAIM NEW TOTTENHAM SIGNING FAZIO STILL THEIR PLAYER

"The player has a contract and the money may have been deposited with La Liga, but it is not in Sevilla's coffers,” Castro told reporters.

"I don't understand what the player is doing in England. He will leave, but he will leave when his contract is terminated and it hasn't been yet.

"Obviously we are angry. I'm not going to go into details regarding certain things about Fazio. I don't want to, it won't lead to anything.

"They've paid £8million for him, which is his buyout clause. We'll see if they have to pay more for him according to the rules."

Levy is a BOSS.

:levylol::pochohshit::sandro::adelol::freundgoal:

Sandro, holtby maybe Paulo

Holtby nailed on for me . After that I really just don't know .. I'd keep sandro ... Bentalab capoue sandro and scnderlein for two deep playing roles ...

Lamela erikssen and Chadli have shirts at mo which leaves dembele Lennon Townsend holtby paulinho ..
I think 2 of last 5 have to go , surely !?

Tough call to make but we need some balance and still think we need a goal scoring winger type who can chip in with goals and offer something different ..

Up front I see wellbeck coming in on loan .. Makes real sense and can cover few positions if formation change .. Can see soldado leaving

So of all the BS rumors out there - do we get a striker at the last minute, and who's your odds on pick? All I'm hearing is Welbeck now. (would've preferred Bony)
I have feeling for bony and wellbeck but all depends on what poch feels for midfield players .. Case for getting rid of all of them , certainly will be interesting

[itk="28th August 2014, in, Football, MS, SC, 5, rumour"]
Source: Trix (Note: this was said before SSN's latest Song news)

[/itk]
I really want this to happen. I even have my suspicions that Schniederlin is the reason Poch has yet to name his Skipper. For me, whatever it takes. Straight 25 mill or player(s) exchange. Townsend, Lennon, Paulie, Sandro, Holtby plus cash. There is good reason why Poch wants him so badly and that's good enough for me. But I suspect Poch believes MS will be the driving force needed to take us to the next level. If he comes and that proves to be the case. MS is the missing link. Then 25 mill or the equivalent will seem cheap.

Last edited:
I really want this to happen. I even have my suspicions that Schniederlin is the reason Poch has yet to name
a Skipper. For me, whatever it takes. Straight 25 mill or player(s) exchange, Townsend, Lennon, Paulie, Sandro
Holtby plus cash. There is good reason why Poch wants him so badly and that in itself is enough for me.
But I believe, Poch believes MS, is the driving force needed to take us to the next level. And if he comes and
that proves to be the case, MS is that missing link. Then 25 mill or the equivalent will seem cheap!
Agree on the need for him, but would be cautious with the captaincy! Give it to some proven Spurs player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom