Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="28th August 2014, in, Football, MS, SC, 5, rumour"]
Source: Trix (Note: this was said before SSN's latest Song news)
Was told again yesterday (before my update post), it was MS or no one for the CM spot. It is not seen as a necessity just that Poch really wants MS.
[/itk]

I like kagawa i think he is class but i like chadli more because he is a physical presence we need in the box also i think danny would do well at that position once lamella or eriksen pick up the ball he would be darting in the box thats what we need a physical number ten we have creative one in eriksen and a little bit a both in lamella i saw an Woolwich game the other day and debucy wanted to cross it and carzola sanchez ramsey were all jus sitting 20 yards out leaving giroud out numbered

I like kagawa i think he is class but i like chadli more because he is a physical presence we need in the box also i think danny would do well at that position once lamella or eriksen pick up the ball he would be darting in the box thats what we need a physical number ten we have creative one in eriksen and a little bit a both in lamella i saw an Woolwich game the other day and debucy wanted to cross it and carzola sanchez ramsey were all jus sitting 20 yards out leaving giroud out numbered

Chadli could really come good with the lineup we've got at the moment. You hit the nail on the head in that he is a big dude and, while not fast, he is tricky, has a good motor, gets in decent positions and seems to finish pretty well on the deck and in the air.
If he can get an extended run with the likes of Eriksen and Lamela then i don't see why he couldn't rack up 10-12 goals this term.

Black Zorro? I'm missing out on what that means.
Fraizer-Campbell-001.jpg

Of course people have different preferences but Im not calling Schniderlin or Mussachio shit etc, and setting my stall out so hard that I will never, ever change my mind for fear of looking stupid.

Thats how scapegoats are created, and Ive seen it a million times.....people have decided Welbeck is a "useless mong"....so no matter what, its the wrong signing and always will be.

Tiresome shit

Wellbeck is a tidy player. Good work rate. Not top class, but an improvement on Townsend for me.

Against pure shite tonight Townsend Kane look savage players .. I want to see them rip the likes of liverpool, arsenals and unitards of this world a new one but I don't think they can . Townsend has something and is talented but bottom line is he does not set up enough and can't see a pass and does not score enough either .. I would sacrifice him myself but I'd be tempted to Give up Lennon just as quick ....

With Kane i like his strength and is a good footballer but again it's a , can he do it against real top sides ,, I'm not sure on that one .. He is young and can learn but if we want top 4 we need real class up top !

Interesting few days ahead . My gut says soldado might go somewhere and we get someone in .. I think holtby will leave and I think we will sign Southampton lad .. I'd like us to sign depay .. Another two goals tonight .. A winger who scores goals please would be nice also !!

20mil euros for Falcao for a loan season. Then plus 8mil euros in wages. Curious, would anyone take that? (Disregard the likelyhood, just would you tske that, I think I would). Falcao would bring us to top four favorites imo and would make the money back. If he cant get to Real then I see us as a viable option if he really wants out of Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom