Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha well, adorably, Jj has said pertaining to Schneiderlin:

"It will be difficult now because of price"

Thanks, oh omniscient one.

This from the ITK thread is obscene, "The Goat hears that contrary to his expectations, Schneiderlin has been told (by senior management) that he's staying at the club which prompted his Tweet. Our source expects this to get messy."

That's not ITK, it's fucking common sense. Didn't everyone realize that immediately after the tweet?

Four?!

Benny, Daws, Sandro...

Can't be right, as at this point even Daws leaving looks shaky.

I missed it, but apparently Kaboul directly refused Poch's order with a gesture during one of the friendlies. Surely that's something that could be settled in an office if it isn't a part of a bigger trend, and indication of absolutely nothing.

Four?!

Benny, Daws, Sandro...

Can't be right, as at this point even Daws leaving looks shaky.

I missed it, but apparently Kaboul directly refused Poch's order with a gesture during one of the friendlies. Surely that's something that could be settled in an office if it isn't a part of a bigger trend, and indication of absolutely nothing.

It's just some guy guessing I'm sure. Lots of people want Naughton gone and being linked to that Portuguese RB could be indicative that it might happen.

and people wonder why our team spirit is shite and our play often disjointed

4 different managers too

#TransitionalTottenham
Ok then, please tell me which of the following players from that squad should still have a spot in our squad:
-Heurelho Gomes
-Alan Hutton
-Vedran Corluka
-Tom Huddlestone
-Jermain Jenas
-Roman Pavlyuchenko
-Wilson Palacios
-William Gallas
-Peter Crouch
-Jermain Defoe
-Niko Kranjcar
-Carlo Cudicini
-Jonathan Woodgate
-Steven Pienaar
-Sebastian Bassong
-Bongani Khumalo (whoops, he's still on our books)
-Stipe Pletikosa

Of course, we'd be a much more serious squad if we still had Bale and Modric, but then that picture still wouldn't look much different, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom