Stuck in the middle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nail on head. Great article.
I've never heard the word Spursy used as much as it was last weekend. It's great to hear Bardi survived that and came out stronger.

Nail on head. Great article.
I've never heard the word Spursy used as much as it was last weekend. It's great to hear Bardi survived that and came out stronger.
Barely survived.

When Alli scored i was at the bottom of a massive pile of bodies. If it wasn't for Thelonious Thelonious breaking my fall it could have been nasty. He's a hero

Good article, although the AC Milan comparison was a little unfair when they played with 10 men for most of that match.

The truth does indeed lie somewhere in the middle and I'm utterly conflicted as to whether Poch is the right man taking a hell of a long time to get his plan into action, or simply a limited manager struggling to come to grips with the difficulties of the system he seems completely tied to.

In my head you saw what was happening and dived in to save me

*insert gif of man diving to save falling baby
lol, you and Anthony fell on top of me, my back still hurts, by the time I came around, Mahrez slots it in the far corner. #NotSpursy

Back
Top Bottom