Stoke (Carling Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The crowd were getting on Pav's back pretty back. Especially when he'd fuck up and not make an effort to win it back or someone played a decent through-ball and he'd make a late half-arsed effort to get on the end of it.

I know it's been mentioned on the podcast that it is never sung but I heard a few renditions of "Harry Redknapps Blue & White Army".

Kaboul's penalty was awesome, right in the top corner.

gave a shout out for the fighting cock podcast. couldn't believe it, i'm new to tweeting and they mentioned my tweet within a minute of me sending it. beginners luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case said:
The crowd were getting on Pav's back pretty back. Especially when he'd fuck up and not make an effort to win it back or someone played a decent through-ball and he'd make a late half-arsed effort to get on the end of it.

I know it's been mentioned on the podcast that it is never sung but I heard a few renditions of "Harry Redknapps Blue & White Army".

Is there footage?

Bit of a shit pic but here's Pav about to blast his pen over.

[thumb]http://i56.tinypic.com/2nbg7qh.jpg[/thumb]

I had a good view for the shootout. :smile:

Flav said:
Case said:

Is there footage?

The league cup show is on tonight, 23:20, BBC1. I doubt they'll show much of our game though.

Back
Top Bottom