Stoke (Carling Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton Liverpool and Utd Leeds are the only ones on LiveOnlineFooty tonight. This always happens at this stage.

Stoke is (unfortunately) only 20 mins down the road from me so I'm gonna drive up in a bit and try and get in the Spurs end. Can't imagine it will sell out.

COYS

It is a little mind-boggling that we have the quality and depth to actually field three different teams in three different competitions. I'm not convinced that any lineup but our top XI is capable of getting the results, though. Very curious to see how the "B" team performs today against Stoke. Tough away matchup. Honestly have no idea what to expect, except that it will be close. Wish it was FREAKIN TELEVISED!

Very interesting line-up. Shame no-one is going to be able to fucking watch it

------------------Gomes
Corluka---Kaboul---Bassong---Assou-Ekotto
VDV------Sandro-----Livermore---Carroll
-----------Giovani---Pavlyuchenko

?

Sadly I don't think we have much alternative. Rose would definitely been starting this if fit.

Gutted it's not on anywhere, would love to see how Carroll is going to get on.

Also missing Sandro's hair :sad:

Got it thanks.

God I hate listening on the radio - it takes me back to the days before I had sky listening to Jason Dozzell, Andy Sinton, Dean Austin and all the other world beaters over the years.

I really want to rip the shit out of my Scum supporting mates but I just know if I do they are going to come storming back.

Back
Top Bottom