Stevenage Borough v Spurs XI

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell I've made a match thread. Don't expect many first teamers at this one?! (are they still in America?)

3pm Kick Off.

I'm on the terracing, £15.

Sheringham innit. And Chris Day.

COYS.

Spurs XI: Glover, Walker-Peters, Ogilvie, Veljkovic, Ball, Carter-Vickers, Sonupe, Lesniak, Harrison, Azzaoui, Oduwa

What formation would we be playing? I can see three centre halves there, unless Milos is going to be playing central midfield. Sonupe, Azzoui and Oduwa are all wingers too aren't they? Unless we're playing Sonupe and Azzoui on the wings, Lesniak and Veljkovic central midfield and Harrison/Oduwa up top.

Anywhere streaming?
nature-images-17.gif

The end of the Summer of Oduwa.

Stretchered off and it apparently didn't look too good. Oxygen mask out. The guy can't seem to catch a break. Impressive in training ground friendlies, not picked to play in America and now within days of being in the Audi Cup squad, he's scythed down and could now be out of that competition.

Oduwa has broken something I'm sure. Sadly I heard it. Terrible challenge and totally unnecessary in a friendly. His goal was quality as well.

How did Parrett go for Stevenage? Had high hopes for him, he was a very good player.
Non of their players stood out for me, thought they were shit from Goalkeeper through to Centre Forward. BUT he did carryout his duties on man marking Azzaoui and nullified him some what. The context in this battle however is Azzaoui is 19 and Parrett must be 24 by now.

Back
Top Bottom