Steve Perryman

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's one but not for Mrs P. Who were our opponents on Stevie P's first team debut, the score, and who was left out of the team? Anyone cheating by going on Google will get the gypsy curse.

Thanks so much Guido for this, I missed this as I have been away for a week. It was a marvellous interview, he is a really genuine guy and still loves the club, even if he hasn't always been treated that well by the board. He realises that THFC are all about the supporters. He's looking a bit wrinkly but those amazing baby-blue eyes still have the power to make me go weak at the knees. My idea of heaven is that we will be really husband and wife!
Thanks again - :fingers:

The boy, as he was on his 1st team debut, from day 1 wore his heart on his sleeve. Today's over paid personnel should take a look at the archives to see what is expected when you pull on the shirt. Anyway, the answers are Q1 Sunderland. Q2 . Lost 1 - 0. Q3 Jimmy Greaves ( plus others, can't remember who )

"When steve goes up to lift the FA cup we'll be there"
Had the great pleasure of seeing stevie P lift the cup in 81, what a night! Bunked into to both games, it was easy back then using used ticket stubs. Must have been 75,000 Spurs there at the replay!
My memories of steve, he had a barrel chest when he ran out of midfield with the ball, tough tackler, gave his all in every game and had a cracking shot on him as well. One of the best captains we ever had.

Here's one for you Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman
CIhWPHJWwAA1-SB.jpg

And his international caps are an absolute disgrace. What a player and for all the tough tackling his disciplinary record was second to none. And he could play a bit!

Met him in Devon about 5 years ago, amazing guy, loves his spurs and felt he could have talked all day!!

Back
Top Bottom