Squad Ratings 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the fact that we have had a statistically different 'best player' each month so far. Shows how much our squad has to offer. The HurriKane hasn't even taken monthly honours according to our voters as yet!

10's all round... fuck it.
Yesterday was about more than Individual Player OPTA SKY STAT MVP ratings...
we won away at City... anyone who's given anything less than a 10 for every man-jack amongst them needs their head looking at!
Can't we make an exception for this exceptional team performance?

What happened to two of the rating threads? Or were they never made?

Sunderland/Leicester?

I have missed quite a few. I'd say Watford, though I didn't vote, was one of the best matches so far.

First time I looked at the overall ratings this season.

The results surprised me a little, but it reflects that those who are casting their votes have seen the full matches and not just watched the highlights show. Personally for me, I can't see past Alderweireld when it comes to Player of the Season (not just within the club, but the whole league), but it will most likely be an attacking player who wins it.

First time I looked at the overall ratings this season.

The results surprised me a little, but it reflects that those who are casting their votes have seen the full matches and not just watched the highlights show. Personally for me, I can't see past Alderweireld when it comes to Player of the Season (not just within the club, but the whole league), but it will most likely be an attacking player who wins it.

It also reflects that they have had periods of the season where they haven't been very good. This is something that people seem to forget, particularly in the case of Kane.

I think the list of avg rating paints a good picture, with certain exceptions. As an example I think Lloris got something like 8.5 in a game where we won 4-0 and the opponents barely had shots on target.

Edit: I may have exaggerated a bit. Lloris got 8 in our 3-0 win against United, and 7.74 in our 4-0 win against Stoke.

Kane is 12th.

I've seen The Sun post more accurate player ratings!
I imagine that'll be based off the opening 6 games where didn't offer any assists or goals. As well as the cup games he played in where he also didnt score or assist.

His premier league rating is pretty good.

I am no maths expert but the difference between Alderweireld in 1st and Kane in 12th is only 0.44 difference, small margins, isn't it? Or is someone who is a maths whizz can show that is a big margin.

The only player I am scratching my head over is Lloris in 2nd, he hasn't had much to do this year, not detracting his brilliance but if you look at Utd. you can't argue with De Gea getting their POTY for the 3rd yearn a row as he genuinely is the difference between them winning and loosing.

Why can't we just go old school then and everyone can submit their rankings with a few comments. It is usually one of the first threads I look for after a match. It's nice to see if others viewed individual performances the same as your own.

Back
Top Bottom