Spurs Wishes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright lads

I posted on here a week or so about my mate whos 27 and has just found out he has a tumor on hes brain and only has 18 months to live in addition to this hes just found out hes wife is in the early weeks of pregnancy with thier second child , a few of you helped me out to get in contact with the club , i emailed the club and spurs wishes and asked for 2 tickets somewhere near an exit on the end of the row preferably as its not that easy for him to get around anymore and he would love to see white hart lane before the ground is no longer there and unfortunatly we dont think he will be here to see the new stadium , they came back to me today and have given us 5 seats in an exective box all inclusive for the game on saturday , when i got off the phone i am man enough to admit i blubbed like a child , thanks for helping me and my friend i will be forever grateful to you lot for pointing me in the right direction. This will stay with me and my family forever , and we will never stop beliving in this great club and its fantastic fans ..

All the best

Sam

Alright lads

I posted on here a week or so about my mate whos 27 and has just found out he has a tumor on hes brain and only has 18 months to live in addition to this hes just found out hes wife is in the early weeks of pregnancy with thier second child , a few of you helped me out to get in contact with the club , i emailed the club and spurs wishes and asked for 2 tickets somewhere near an exit on the end of the row preferably as its not that easy for him to get around anymore and he would love to see white hart lane before the ground is no longer there and unfortunatly we dont think he will be here to see the new stadium , they came back to me today and have given us 5 seats in an exective box all inclusive for the game on saturday , when i got off the phone i am man enough to admit i blubbed like a child , thanks for helping me and my friend i will be forever grateful to you lot for pointing me in the right direction. This will stay with me and my family forever , and we will never stop beliving in this great club and its fantastic fans ..

All the best

Sam

That's brilliant news Mate..

Doesn't surprise me though, we are one fantastic club and this is not the first time they have done something like this.
Hope you and your Mate enjoy the day and the lads put on a special show with a big 3 points to round your day off.

COYS.

Last edited:
Alright lads

All the best

Sam

Nice one. Hope your mate has the best day ever & Spurs give you all a great win.

That is amazing.

Small gestures like this is why I love my/our club. COYS!

Football clubs have been great of late when you look at that little kid Bradley as well. Seeing his little face light up when he is with Defoe makes me smile as well. God I love football sometimes.

Alright lads

All the best

Sam
That's fantastic, what this club is all about. Hope you all have a day to treasure.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom