Spurs want Bilbao trio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs are supposedly keeping an eye on Bilbao trio Laporte, Muniain and Herrera according to reports in Spain - a bit ambitious maybe but could be a great bit of business if we could get one of them?
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/04/17/spurs-weighing-up-bilbao-trio-solutions-to-their-problems/
I reckon Laporte could be a revelation - we need a centre back this summer, while Muniain is class...thoughts? COYS

I dont think we need more kids. I think we need some leaders, height and pace at left back and up front.

Muniain is ridiculously good - we should be all over him if remotely true - massive, massive upgrade on Lennon

shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_gbrsou-d79erhs.jpg

Supposedly Muniain has fallen off a bit from his initial promise. Still wouldn't be a bad buy. The one I'd want is Herrera. He would be a legitimate Modric replacement. We would finally have someone who can dictate from deep again.

Supposedly Muniain has fallen off a bit from his initial promise. Still wouldn't be a bad buy. The one I'd want is Herrera. He would be a legitimate Modric replacement. We would finally have someone who can dictate from deep again.

What did Modric dictate exactly? The last pairing of strikers we had that were getting service were Berbs and Keano (before Modric). Modric dictated endless empty possession. Most of our strikers etc had problems scoring: Bent, Keane, Defoe, Crouch, Pav etc etc. Bale went on fire when Modders left. Scored twice as many goals in less games.

In fact when Modric broke his leg, Kranj came in and scored and assisted for fun in his absence and we made CL.

In his first season Modders could not even dictate hardly any assists with frickin Ronaldo in the team and the special one in charge! He dictated worst signing award from Real fans.

Now he can't possibly fail in a team with Bale and Ronaldo...Even Modders can't fuck up setting up two of the best wingers in the world. All you have to do for Modric to dictate things, is spend all of the money forever.

Modirc "making us tick" is probably the biggest misnomer in our modern history. One season he dictated Defoe having the offside record in the prem. Another season he dictated out worst ever start to a season where we were bottom of the table. He dictated Bales losing streak with us. He dictated Ramos out the door.

Muniain is ridiculously good - we should be all over him if remotely true - massive, massive upgrade on Lennon

I dunno man...It seems like a very Spursy player. Short, gifted, his previous season he had 1 goal and 1 assist in the league. IMO it sounds like another you know what...Easy on the eye but ultimately not much end product. I could be wrong. I don't follow other teams...All my energy is Spurs focussed.

The last thing we need is another young entertainer IMO.

What did Modric dictate exactly? The last pairing of strikers we had that were getting service were Berbs and Keano (before Modric). Modric dictated endless empty possession. Most of our strikers etc had problems scoring: Bent, Keane, Defoe, Crouch, Pav etc etc. Bale went on fire when Modders left. Scored twice as many goals in less games.

In fact when Modric broke his leg, Kranj came in and scored and assisted for fun in his absence and we made CL.

In his first season Modders could not even dictate hardly any assists with frickin Ronaldo in the team and the special one in charge! He dictated worst signing award from Real fans.

Now he can't possibly fail in a team with Bale and Ronaldo...Even Modders can't fuck up setting up two of the best wingers in the world. All you have to do for Modric to dictate things, is spend all of the money forever.

Modirc "making us tick" is probably the biggest misnomer in our modern history. One season he dictated Defoe having the offside record in the prem. Another season he dictated out worst ever start to a season where we were bottom of the table. He dictated Bales losing streak with us. He dictated Ramos out the door.

nick-cage-lol.gif

I'm not even going to engage with your ludicrous opinions.

nick-cage-lol.gif

I'm not even going to engage with your ludicrous opinions.

Most were not opinions. Actual things that happened. No Modric, and Bale went into super saiyan football god mode. You can crave Modric if you like. But he did not dictate anything. Bale showed him this season what a TRUE star signing does.

They had to buy the most expensive player ever, to stop the slump Modric was at the heart of. Even ratboy Judas can't fuck up anything with Ronaldo and Bale on the pitch.

Oh fucking dear. What an absolute crock of shit.

Back
Top Bottom