Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wbij8dE.gif

I guess I could watch Sandro, Pritchard and Berahino in the cup tonight for a bit of past, present and future Spurs to get my fix...

No Sandro, no Pritchard, and Berahino seems about a future Spur as Damiao. A good think we had Coulthirst to watch (and Samuelsen, as I am Norwegian and he looks a very exciting prospect for our national team).

Watched the game up until the Peterborough goal. You often see lower league teams beat PL teams in the cups, but I can't remember having seen lower league teams dominate a game to the extent that Peterborough did.

No Sandro, no Pritchard, and Berahino seems about a future Spur as Damiao. A good think we had Coulthirst to watch (and Samuelsen, as I am Norwegian and he looks a very exciting prospect for our national team).

Watched the game up until the Peterborough goal. You often see lower league teams beat PL teams in the cups, but I can't remember having seen lower league teams dominate a game to the extent that Peterborough did.
That Samuelsen looks brilliant doesn't he? Only 18 years old and he's clearly been the best player on the field. Turns out he plays for West Ham.

1001.gif

No more spurs winning the title talk please. Just focus on one game after the other. When we're in Mid April, then it's ok.

But for now, please kindly shut the fuck up.

I honestly think we need some kind of auto-correct to stop the word 'title' being used on this board, like we've got with Woolwich. Replace it with "that-which-shall-not-be-discussed" or something.

We are winning the F:ninja::ninja:KING League. :dembelefingers:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: :bow::pochsmirk::coys:

And it's great as a fan. This wait until Sunday feels like an eternity. Two games every week is fucking fun.
:pochlol:
It is fantastic the games coming up, we could win the.............
I honestly think we need some kind of auto-correct to stop the word 'title' being used on this board, like we've got with Woolwich. Replace it with "that-which-shall-not-be-discussed" or something.
Freedom to say what you want, when you want- sorry can't agree.

........PL TITLE!

For the record, I agree with you. One game at a time.

Last edited:
My emotions have gone from winning to losing, take a draw, staying posative, then negative. To , we could challange for the PL to, I'll be happy with top four. The only way I can justify Sunday is to accept the worse case scinario which is to lose and we will be in 4th spot in a good position. So now I thinking, there is nothing to lose, the preasure is off, so why cant we beat them and challenge etc.....my brain hurts ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom