Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it funny how man city keep making a meal about their injuries but they are no where near as bad as we were two years ago.Look at this line up from 2013.-Lost 6-0 (A)
-----------------lloris
Walker Dawson Kaboul Vertonghen
-----------Sandro---Paulinho
Lennon------holtby---------Lamela
----------------Soldado---------------------

here's another one from 2014 -lost 4-1 (A)

Dier Kaboul fazio Rose
---Capoue--mason----
chadli-eriksen- lamela
-------Soldado--------.

our defence was an utter chambles in both situations clownboul, Dawson, fazio and a striker who mean we were playing with 10 men.

Did the media give us any sympathy or play the injury card. NO.So when we leave oil sheik co gaping this weekend it will go down as a clean and fair win.

-

I find it funny how man city keep making a meal about their injuries but they are no where near as bad as we were two years ago.Look at this line up from 2013.-Lost 6-0 (A)
-----------------lloris

Dier Kaboul fazio Rose
---Capoue--mason----
chadli-eriksen- lamela
-------Soldado--------.

our defence was an utter chambles in both situations clownboul, Dawson, fazio and a striker who mean we were playing with 10 men.

Did the media give us any sympathy or play the injury card. NO.So when we leave oil sheik co gaping this weekend it will go down as a clean and fair win.

-

Those weren't terrible enforced team sheets at that time. Hell, those were strong teams at those times. You'd have maybe swapped Vertonghen to CB and got rid of Kaboul, but even with a fully fit team, that's what it would look like.

Manchester City beckon on Sunday before Spurs face two Europa League clashes with Fiorentina – who, themselves, are flying high in Serie A – either side of an FA Cup tie against Crystal Palace. In the time Tottenham play those four matches, Leicester face just one.

That's the scariest bit from the article
Would we have it any other way-I think not. As a player, I would rather play our schedule than LCs. LC have two weeks of training (along two weeks if you lose), we have FAC and Europe to keep going - brilliant.

Looking forward to this one for a change. I used to dread this game as we knew the outcome before going there, but this team has given us all belief.. We won't fear them like before that's for sure. In fact I bet they fear us.

Manchester City beckon on Sunday before Spurs face two Europa League clashes with Fiorentina – who, themselves, are flying high in Serie A – either side of an FA Cup tie against Crystal Palace. In the time Tottenham play those four matches, Leicester face just one.

That's the scariest bit from the article

Would we have it any other way-I think not. As a player, I would rather play our schedule than LCs. LC have two weeks of training (along two weeks if you lose), we have FAC and Europe to keep going - brilliant.
And it's great as a fan. This wait until Sunday feels like an eternity. Two games every week is fucking fun.
:pochlol:

Shocking, but I thought Keown had a point when he said you usually want games coming thick and fast during a run-in. The worst thing psychologically is to have a huge wait between each game because it intensifies pressure.

Having said that, I think rotation will be absolutely key to how we finish the season. Kane and Dembele should not start any FA cup and Europa League games unless we reach the last 4 in each competetion.

Shocking, but I thought Keown had a point when he said you usually want games coming thick and fast during a run-in. The worst thing psychologically is to have a huge wait between each game because it intensifies pressure.
Not a popular opinion perhaps, but that may well mean a Woolwich win this weekend would be the most advantageous to knock the wind out of Leicester's sails.

Lose against a rival, have multiple teams nipping at your heels, and have two weeks to mull it all over.

tumblr_mesct4HiyS1rsb5yj.gif

No more spurs winning the title talk please. Just focus on one game after the other. When we're in Mid April, then it's ok.

But for now, please kindly shut the fuck up.

No more spurs winning the title talk please. Just focus on one game after the other. When we're in Mid April, then it's ok.

But for now, please kindly shut the fuck up.
I honestly think we need some kind of auto-correct to stop the word 'title' being used on this board, like we've got with Woolwich. Replace it with "that-which-shall-not-be-discussed" or something.

-----------------lloris

Dier Kaboul fazio Rose
---Capoue--mason----
chadli-eriksen- lamela
-------Soldado--------.

-

Playing Vertonghen out of position to accomodate Dawson and Kaboul :chadliwtf:

Back
Top Bottom