Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

coming soon... Harry Redknapp - Four years at Tottenham
screenshot%20copy_zpsrhz31x94.png

Full length feature film (60minutes)

Outstanding video.

I like that you included pretty much everything that went around during his reign and how it could have affected the club, the stadium, riots, Capello sacking etc - it was a damn good rise from rock bottom of the league to potential title contenders four years on. Thank you for creating and sharing.

It's funny how with spurs, it's the very fact that the good times are so rare and fleeting that makes the club so appealing.

The other top big 4 teams have had more than one away win at sides like Milan and certainly qualify for champions league more regularly. But those moments were so special and will live with me forever.

Even looking back at the dross in the 90s, players like ginola and kinsmann were shining lights that remind me of my days as a young kid.

Just came here to post that film. I watch these films and think to myself this is why I still can't shake this irrepressible feeling of pure love for the Club.

I started supporting Spurs just at the tail end of Burkinshaw's reign, and the rising of them lots dominance. To have Chelsea then effectively cheat their way above us just makes that love all the stronger.

I now can't wait for our next match.

This footage took over two months to put together. I hope you enjoy it!

Worth a Retweet?

Really good watch mate, I'm assuming your work in media as that was put together so well. The players we had at that time really did suit Harry. Pav, Lennon, JD, Kaboul all reached their heights under him, plus the class of Bale and Modric. Great times

Back
Top Bottom