Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did put this in the match thread, but am going to stick it here to, because I love it. The most fun I've ever had during a half time! After a while, you literally weren't able to get from the seats to the concourse, it was just too packed.

I did put this in the match thread, but am going to stick it here to, because I love it. The most fun I've ever had during a half time! After a while, you literally weren't able to get from the seats to the concourse, it was just too packed.

That chant would be fantastic audio intro to the next pod, especially if engineer al could overlay the commentary from Eriksen's goal between 28.00 and 30.00 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/30765878 where the commentators are creaming themselves.

:eriksenlol:

Pretty depressing though that despite all those, and there were some pretty decent ones in there, we still ended up with the tedious Super Pav!

The one that the two girls sung would have been great/

Back
Top Bottom