Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That collection of goals really shows how good Chadli has been for us throughout this season. Has all the garbageman (in a good way) traits of Dempsey, but with a lot more contribution to the team.

One of the most exciting things is how the burden of goals is being shared across more of the squad. With Kane's recent burst of form, I'd forgotten how exciting Lamela was starting to look before he got that knock.
By my reckoning, we now have Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli and Kane all acting as dangermen for the second half of the season - not good news for opposition defences.

Eriksen and Kane in particular are so good at making something out of nothing.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spu...s-league/inter-milan-4---3-tottenham-hotspur/

Above you'll find the famous Inter 4 - 3 Tottenham CL Highlights of 2010.
I was re-watching just because.
I've got a whiskey in hand, and, well, what other reason does one need?

And now I've got a rules question.
If you watch Gomes's red card foul in the early minutes ... it seems that the ball is surely going to roll into the net but for BAE stopping it after the whistle.
If our favorite LB just stays away and lets it roll into the net for a goal, can the ref give the red card?
You can't deny a goal-scoring opportunity if the goal is scored, can you?
Was Gomes red-carded for violent conduct? I don't think so ...

The point in question is at about 1:15 on the video linked above.

Probably nothing important to discuss here, really, just drunk curiosity of famous Spurs' history.

:coys:

Last edited:
And now I've got a rules question.
If you watch Gomes's red card foul in the early minutes ... it seems that the ball is surely going to roll into the net but for BAE stopping it after the whistle.
If our favorite LB just stays away and lets it roll into the net for a goal, can the ref give the red card?
You can't deny a goal-scoring opportunity if the goal is scored, can you?
Was Gomes red-carded for violent conduct? I don't think so ...

The point in question is at about 1:15 on the video linked above.

Probably nothing important to discuss here, really, just drunk curiosity of famous Spurs' history.

:coys:

But imagine the stick Benny would have got at the time! Especially if the ref still sent off Gomes!

Back
Top Bottom