Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That save at the end :kaboullol:
The right-handed punch across the body? Marvellous, wasn't it?
ron_manager.jpg

A few things I noticed:

1. What Sammy said.
2. How 2 footed Kane is. From watching that, you wouldn't know which was his strong foot.
3. How much our players (as a collective) tend to celebrate goals. Great to see.
4. The number of goals we have earned directly from high pressing and winning the ball in the final 3rd (Woolwich, Man City, Everton the main 3 that spring to mind).
5. A reminder that this season has been the best in my lifetime for SCENES in the various away ends. West Ham, Woolwich, Villa, Hull, Swansea, even the equaliser at Man City were all incredible!

Last edited:
A few things I noticed:

1. What Sammy said.
2. How 2 footed Kane is. From watching that, you wouldn't know which was his strong foot.
3. How much our players (as a collective) tend to celebrate goals. Great to see.
4. The number of goals we have earned directly from high pressing and winning the ball in the final 3rd (Woolwich, Man City, Everton the main 3 that spring to mind).
5. A reminder that this season has been the best in my lifetime for SCENES in the various away ends. West Ham, Woolwich, Villa, Hull, Swansea, even the equaliser at Man City were all incredible!
Yep, all true.
The technical ability in our squad has increased dramatically. Kane, Eriksen and Chadli in particular. They hit it right and achieve great accuracy - always right in the corners. I think Lameljust needs time. Great ability, just needs practice and a few things to go for him against bigger teams.

Back
Top Bottom