Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might as well stick this up here too, for anyone who can stomach it:

Watching that really makes this season seem like several different ones. Never had a more up and down season, several amazing moments but a few more absolutely horrible ones. This though, is what makes us Spurs!

4.12 - How the hell is that offside?? Haha FIFA is shite. :adelol:
Actually no, it's being very accurate there. Notice how the players didn't complain too? :p

The offside rule applies so the furthest player back on the opposition is not included, of course this is normally the keeper so it doesn't usually need much thought. In this case though there is a defender behind the keeper and the offside line is therefore on the keeper.

It’s probably been posted somewhere in here before - But I cannot stop watching this tonight… Bales performance against Inter away. Always remember Maicon being heavily linked with Madrid just before that game, & how he was the best RB in the world... Then this happened.

It’s probably been posted somewhere in here before - But I cannot stop watching this tonight… Bales performance against Inter away. Always remember Maicon being heavily linked with Madrid just before that game, & how he was the best RB in the world... Then this happened.

Call me crazy but doesn't Andros look a lot like this Bale? If we could convince him to play on the left he takes his man on with a similar confidence. Of course everything isn't quite as good but even if he turns out to be half the player Bale is then he'll be more than a capable left midfielder for us.

LOL @ 1:05. I forgot quite how bad that evening was going at one stage! Down to 10 men as well :dawsonlol:

Something not shown in that video is when after Bale made it 3-3.. from memory I can remember Bale taking a throw in, throwing in the entire length of the pitch to VDV and he unfortunately couldnt finish it.
I think it was a case of my mind over exaggerating but still..

Back
Top Bottom