SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or that Europe League semi was against Utd, with our final home game is also against Utd?

All ifs and buts, let's just see where we are come Feburary, March, April and May.

Now that we've got our full team back and Harry is scoring I haven't given up hope of the title!

The Chavs have got to come to the Lane yet and Conte won't fancy another ear wigging from Poch!

:pochserious2:

Now that we've got our full team back and Harry is scoring I haven't given up hope of the title!

The Chavs have got to come to the Lane yet and Conte won't fancy another ear wigging from Poch!

Let's get Utd and our holiday fixtures sorted, soon see where we are, we can catch City as they seem to be faltering. Woolwich are surely due to have their annual implosion. The Dippers may score for fun, but they cannot defend for toffee.

Let's get Utd and our holiday fixtures sorted, soon see where we are, we can catch City as they seem to be faltering. Woolwich are surely due to have their annual implosion. The Dippers may score for fun, but they cannot defend for toffee.

Exactly and the Chavs revival is mainly due to Costa and Hazard hitting top form so can they keep going?
We pissed all over them in that 1st half!

To think Harry nearly signed Hazard
He was saying on radio the other day that he spent nearly 3 hrs in a hotel room with him and was close

Class on his day

:harrysmile:

Exactly and the Chavs revival is mainly due to Costa and Hazard hitting top form so can they keep going?
We pissed all over them in that 1st half!

To think Harry nearly signed Hazard
He was saying on radio the other day that he spent nearly 3 hrs in a hotel room with him and was close

Class on his day

:harrysmile:

Redknapp nearly signs everyone, I remember Hazard more or less came out and said if the Chavs had not won the Champions League he was coming to us.

Better atmosphere than the other 2 games IMO. Credit to those in the corner trying to get things going.

Not many occasions where a stadium is evenly 2/3rds full if that makes sense (no completely empty unsold blocks). Was actually nice having evenly spaced out because people could spread out a bit and stand or sit as desired. No aggro. Everyone there wanted us to win, the way it should be.

Also 60,000 makes a hell of a difference in getting out and getting away compared to 90,000. If our capacity next year is capped at 60,000 then it won't be too bad.

Love your optimism Baz. On our day, we can beat any team in that league. We bossed the Chavs for 45 minutes, for example. I think our consistency is the possible downfall, but what a young bunch of stars we have . I'm certainly not ruling it out,but I'm still very happy with the direction we are going. I'd be delighted to finish in the top 6 & win a cup. We don't offer the same £££ as some clubs in wages so the players need medals to keep them. Imagine the same team playing at the new Lane in 2 years time? More experience, some of them filled out a bit, & Poch with more experience under his belt. All hungry for success. It's lip smacking. After all, the game is about glory. More nights like last night please. Goals, domination & excitement. These are good times, despite the odd blip.

Europa League semi final 2nd leg date 11th May leading by 2 goals
Final home game at WHL current date 13th may (so the 14th) 4 points needed to secure champions league spot secured

Do we play a full strength side in the cup or rest players to try and win final game at WHL....
We will loose our final game at The Lane, let's face it that's already written in the stars, we fail to win any commemorative game played at the Lane.

To win a trophy in the final year will be remembered, it will be etched into our history just as all our other trophies have been. Without looking, what was our last game at Northumberland Park, did we win it? I haven't got a clue.

Trophy every time.

That's what me and a few mates were saying last weekend as well.
I think its because its a near one and we want to feel the love that only the town of Dundalk can give the English.....
they have to better AZ Alkmaar's result against Zenit i believe if it comes down to goal difference, or is it head to head?

Bilbao would be a great draw and worth the trip. The new San Mames is a beautiful stadium and creates a lot of noise. They have had issues with the roof not covering the first rows of seats which has resulted in wet spectators at times but the away allocation is in the top tier anyway.

Great city, bit industrial in places, but they love their team and are generally very welcoming. I usually do at least one trip per season.

The 1st leg is sandwiched between woolwich and west ham.........
So not like last season when we had to face the same two teams before facing Dortmund twice.
I can't understand how we have got the same 3 derbies on the trot in the same month as last season and then Woolwich and Spam on the bounce again, the same as last season in March
They are not random so why are the not giving one of Chelsea Woolwich or Spam the same club 3 derbies on the bounce?

Last edited:
Feyenoord and batter them ( off the pitch too if they cannot contain their anti semitism) with vertonghen alderwiereld and Eriksen scoring

so at least we know you're not a foul arsed bastard.....
every cloud and all that.............
The cloud was the problem, no?

On a similar note, there was some eggy arsed fucker in 140. Me & my lad almost had a row because I was sure it was him (he's a foul arsed cunt sometimes) & he was convinced it was me (so am I). Ah well, won't ever know now, but it weren't me. At least I don't think it was. And if it was, my underpants were still intact.:avbnaa:

Europa League semi final 2nd leg date 11th May leading by 2 goals
Final home game at WHL current date 13th may (so the 14th) 4 points needed to secure champions league spot secured

Do we play a full strength side in the cup or rest players to try and win final game at WHL....

Bearing in mind hat game is against Man Utd... it could well be a 6-Pointer!!

The 1st leg is sandwiched between woolwich and west ham.........

A cunt sandwich of a fixture then, so to speak

More like a Shit Ham Sandwich!

Just watching the recording of the match and Jenas and the commentator are right cunts. They have been watching the Cl games at Wembley haven't they.
They have spouted some nonsense like teams are finding it easy to carve spurs prt in the CL?
I remember Monaco having 3 chances and scoring 2 . 2 of them soft gifts.
Leverkusen, can't remember them carving us apart and creating lots of decent chances either. 2 I think and they scored from one.
Last night they had 2 chances and scored one.
This has been more about us not taking our chances and starting nervously.
Maybe Monaco away we were peppered a bit. Then again we had 3 of our four 1st choice back line
Also our goal was offside yet tosic wasn't?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom