Spurs U21 vs LFC U21 Fri 17 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've somehow manage to convince Mrs W. to come with me to this match, as we are in London for the weekend.

This is even more amazing, as she normally detests anything to do with football and comes from a family that thinks football is for a 'lower-class' type of 'undesirable' person. Although, this is probably unsurprising, as the snobby out-laws also describe standard class on a train or plane, as 'second class'.

COYS
b7bc1c87b87c74f6fdb3847fe9b13a86.jpg

I've somehow manage to convince Mrs W. to come with me to this match, as we are in London for the weekend.

This is even more amazing, as she normally detests anything to do with football and comes from a family that thinks football is for a 'lower-class' type of 'undesirable' person.

Although, this is probably unsurprising, as the snobby out-laws also describe standard class on a train or plane, as 'second class'. Whilst on the other hand, claiming they can't afford to employ a window cleaner for their 5-bedroom, Grade II* listed enormous house.

COYU21S
I do have to say that I am certainly at my most undesirable - and that takes some doing too - at football matches!

Back
Top Bottom