Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Phil Cornwell continuously interrupting with his bullshit either.

He tends to behave when there are more stars on the show, like the previous live show with Jennings or when Paul Whitehouse was on one week he was more quiet, but honestly some weeks you do think he needs a straight jacket, imagine his poor missus having that at home all the time.

I think it's certainly got better. One of the things that was frustrating me about it earlier in the season was the continual moaning. There was negativity throughout the entire cast and it wasn't pleasant listening. In particular there was some old fellow on there, whose name I don't know (wasn't Cornwell) who just wouldn't shut up. Typical 50+ type fan who thought his years of fandom made him the expert on everything Spurs. These recent editions have been a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Might have been Willie Morgan, he was on a few times and wouldn't let the ghost of Harry rest.....

I can't see much point in people pining after him, he's long gone and even when he was manager he was agitating for a move to England.

He tends to behave when there are more stars on the show, like the previous live show with Jennings or when Paul Whitehouse was on one week he was more quiet, but honestly some weeks you do think he needs a straight jacket, imagine his poor missus having that at home all the time.

In the last year, he seems to have gone a bit strange the few times he's on. Anyone else think he's a lush?

I really like the Spurs show, but they really need to get rid of Paolo Hewitt. He's always on it...His voice, opinion, plugging bealtes shit etc and he won't shut up.

Cornwell jumped the shark after the awesome Pav impersonation. Since then he's sounds like he's had a nervous breakdown or something.

I think it's certainly got better. One of the things that was frustrating me about it earlier in the season was the continual moaning. There was negativity throughout the entire cast and it wasn't pleasant listening.

article-2307056-19392C20000005DC-823_634x456.jpg

first time I'd listened in a while, decent pod this week.

I thought Emma Storey made more sense than anyone they have ever had on there, no melting and asking the right questions being pragmatic about sunderland while the others cried. Delaney can be ok but says the odd stupid thing, last week he said Jan couldn't defend for god sake. Leigh obviously much better than Cornwell

Last edited:
Cornwell is very annoying. He tries to be funny 150% of the time.. Delaney usually makes sense, although he was off about the MK-comments.

Back
Top Bottom