Spurs Quotes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just downloaded this book from Amazon:

The Funniest Spurs Quotes... Ever! eBook: Gordon Law: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

51ubnMkq5ZL.jpg

Some corkers in there already. Anyone care to guess (don't cheat) who they belong to? Answers in the spoilers:

"I must say that I have seen quite a few Spurs players kiss the badge and then fuck off. I am still here"
Benny

"I don't know what he looks like. I don't know him, I don't follow this kind of news"
Benny again, when asked about new signing Paulinho

"Microsoft bought Skype for 8.5 billion dollars. LOL idiots. They could have downloaded it for free!"
Dele

"It's like two or three years ago, Rafael van der Vaart was there in training one day. I said 'hello' to him, but I didn't know he was Rafael van der Vaart"
Yup, Benny

"Bloody foreigner"
Ossie Ardiles, commenting on an opposition player diving

"I don't look at my contracts, I don't read one word - I sign at the bottom. Then, my accountant rings up and says "{name}, you've got a £500,000 bonus from the Champions League".
Harry "I don't know nuffin about nuffin" Redknapp

"All that stuff about the Spurs tradition for attractive football is just a crutch. They haven't been playing like that for ages."
No thanks to you George Graham, you gooner cunt

"I've introduced something new to the training. It's called running".
Gerry "Mullet master" Francis

"I've had so many cards, it feels like Christmas"
Edgar Davids, suprisingly not whilst he was at Barnet

"I am here to earn big money at Tottenham and to meet English girls".
Moussa "forgotten man" Saib

"I don't think he's a boy to go abroad. The first chance he gets he goes back to family in Wales"
Harry "Jinx" Redknapp, 12 months before Bale left for Real

"I promised Daniel last night to sing together if we win a title"
Poch

Just downloaded this book from Amazon:

The Funniest Spurs Quotes... Ever! eBook: Gordon Law: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

51ubnMkq5ZL.jpg

Some corkers in there already. Anyone care to guess (don't cheat) who they belong to? Answers in the spoilers:
"I must say that I have seen quite a few Spurs players kiss the badge and then fuck off. I am still here"
"I don't know what he looks like. I don't know him, I don't follow this kind of news"
"Microsoft bought Skype for 8.5 billion dollars. LOL idiots. They could have downloaded it for free!"
"It's like two or three years ago, Rafael van der Vaart was there in training one day. I said 'hello' to him, but I didn't know he was Rafael van der Vaart"
"Bloody foreigner"
"I don't look at my contracts, I don't read one word - I sign at the bottom. Then, my accountant rings up and says "{name}, you've got a £500,000 bonus from the Champions League".
"All that stuff about the Spurs tradition for attractive football is just a crutch. They haven't been playing like that for ages."
"I've introduced something new to the training. It's called running".
"I've had so many cards, it feels like Christmas"
"I am here to earn big money at Tottenham and to meet English girls".
"I don't think he's a boy to go abroad. The first chance he gets he goes back to family in Wales"
"I promised Daniel last night to sing together if we win a title"
I got three right.

Back
Top Bottom