Spurs match day vlogger

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're just too nice and sensible for this forum!

But yes, the guy is Spurs, and as such we should embrace and welcome his support... it's just there's ways of supporting the team other than gurning into your mobile phone and telling the world about it!

I think he'd be much better suited singing his heart out ('cos he can clearly do that) and not worrying about who's watching... after all, that's one of the rare pleasures of going to a game...
sing like you don't give a fuck...!!

The old adage of 'sing/dance like no one's watching' is never less relevant for todays' generation of Vloggers... 'cos you want people to watch... and as such, they're gonna form an opinion that you may, or may not like!

Thing I love most (is being a Yid) ...but the other thing I love most about matchdays, is that you can sing, shout, swear (within reason) along with 30,000+ other like minded fans, all with the same purpose in mind... to help inspire the team onto greater glories with our support....
...not
do it just to generate some 'Likes' on Facetwat or YouTool!
I fully agree. There's just something about this particular kid that makes me think he's not the one I want to target for this...especially when I read the comments by Chelsea/Woolwich/West Ham scum on Twitter. I think maybe it's cause he is really getting stick (maybe not so much on here, but from them) for how he talks/looks rather than what he is doing. Reminds me of the kid on school who will pick on someone who is a bit weird just to make themselves feel all big and superior.

I can't be a cunt to anyone who speaks from the heart and sings. Learning difficulty is irrelevant. I sound like I have one 80% of the time I'm at the Lane. Never been an issue.

enlighten me? Or is it the concept of 'work' that is lost on you?

economies-work-and-consumption-2014-10-638.jpg
shutterstock_74877166.jpg

...nah, you're right, the whole concept is lost on me!

I've met Ben at Tottenham before. Do I find this embarrassing? Well certainly not something I would do or condone, not really into this phone filming at football malarkey at all. However, some of the comments about the lad are a bit out of order. At the end of the day he's Spurs, not doing anyone any harm and just having a bit of fun. I don't like the bullying of someone that is as passionate about Spurs as you and I, we should be backing him against all the Chav's and Gooners that are having a pop, not joining in!

Last edited:
Anyway...on the topic of the lad in question...from listening to him and seeing him, I'd just say never mind whether he has a diagnosable condition or not, there's some people who are a bit odd/eccentric, and you just think "he's harmless" and leave them alone, I'd say he fits into that category. Who gives a fuck? He loves Spurs and he ain't harming anyone. OK so if you're at the game next to him by all means have a friendly word.
You are a top guy PGY! Agree totally

This guy is certainly no more special needs than the likes of Gibbs and Pleb that post on here and people love to rip it out of. If you put a video of yourself on youtube to get some attention, don't be surprised if you don't get the sort of attention you were looking for. I won't personally rip it out of him, but I am neither shocked nor surprised that others will. The guy looks like he just desperately needs some friends

Last edited:
I dont get Vlogs......Im not interested in someones close up face stuffing toast n marmelade into their gob, sitting on a bus, a tube, and watching them tell me we nearly scored, then watching their fat face on the way home babbling on about the game before they have a cuppa and say goodnight.

I wouldnt go to a game, turn away from the pitch and stare at the bloke behind me for 90 minutes (not only because Id get a slap) but because I dont give a shit that he went "OOOOOHHHHHH" when we hit the post.
So why would anyone go home, and watch someone watching a game?

If you missed the game, surely a full match download is the better option.

Im not interested in someones close up face stuffing toast n marmelade into their gob, sitting on a bus, a tube, and watching them tell me we nearly scored, then watching their fat face on the way home babbling on about the game before they have a cuppa and say goodnight.
I wouldnt go to a game, turn away from the pitch and stare at the bloke behind me for 90 minutes (not only because Id get a slap) but because I dont give a shit that he went "OOOOOHHHHHH" when we hit the post.
So why would anyone go home, and watch someone watching a game?

That pretty much sums up the weird and wonderful world of the Vlogger!

why would you even do it?

This is more like it:ledleylick:

Definitely a better thing having a female football blogger - might help to break some boundaries (and not just underpant elastic).

I don't know how people can do it - I feel self conscious just watching them record a blog in public

Definitely a better thing having a female football blogger - might help to break some boundaries (and not just underpant elastic).

I don't know how people can do it - I feel self conscious just watching them record a blog in public

Agree, I know I couldn't do it and wouldn't want to, guess everyone wants their bit of fame. Would rather watch the game and sing.

On the plus side of this one, she at least could sing ( well ok I am comparing it to my voice, which has made fellow spurs fans laugh on many occasion) and a critique of the architecture at Craven Cottage was included

Back
Top Bottom