Spurs im Süden - Spurs in Germany

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

eanN17

Supporter
Hello you cocks,

I have just moved back to Germany, having studied there between 2002-10 before. In Norway we have quite a big following of Spurs, in Germany less so, although I do think it's not that easy to know whether there might be Fans somewhere that think they are on their own. So, we have just set up a group that will connect the fans in the southern part of Germany. We do this with the possibility of Audi cup coming up, but also for future European ties and to arrange to watch some games together and take it from there.

There are other groups, but all in German, and although some of us speak German, we are aware that some might not and therefore you can speak in English there as well.

So, if you're interested you can join us at Spurs im Süden, which basically means "Spurs in the South" http://goo.gl/KJBPYA

Last edited:
If you go to " Tottenham Hotspur supporters clubs" there is an official one in Germany,
[email protected]
For,many years I was in contact with a lady who was a Eintract Frankfurt and Spurs fan,,but we lost contact,,when she got married !!

If you go to " Tottenham Hotspur supporters clubs" there is an official one in Germany,
[email protected]
For,many years I was in contact with a lady who was a Eintract Frankfurt and Spurs fan,,but we lost contact,,when she got married !!

We'll try to track them down. I'm aware of the official club, but at their site nothing is happening, and they have never arranged anything for Spurs fans in Germany either, so I thought we'll try it ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom