So who's this 'Dukes' guy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to be tight with Lamela, but seems to tick all the boxes you'd expect to when identifying a bell end.

Apparently throwing tissues at a sleeping Soldado

and his instagram is littered with insecurity, making weak excuses to show off expensive watches, pictures of his Audi etc.

Now, instantly the usual thing about this would be "you must be jealous to think he's a nob", but it's more curiosity than anything else - he's not a player, rumours of him being related to the kit man, but still doesn't explain why he's been on the tour mingling with the players?

http://www.planetspurs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9153-the-official-academy-thread/

Looks like he was a player at some point
U16's

Coulthirst Shaquille 02/11/1994
Grant Ward 05/12/1994
Darren McQueen
Laste Dombaxe
John Popoola
Michael Onuwo
Mooner Fringe
Alex Antonio
Jordan Jackson
Alex Gordon
Martin Brennan
Reece Samuels
Alasan Ann
Kenneth McEvoy
Luke McGee
Thomas Gardiner
Janoi Donacien
Samuel Smith
Victor Zapata Caicedo
Oliver Modeste
George Dukes 04/03/1993 Trialist
http://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/2c5dh7/george_dukes_is_a_douchebag/

My guess is he's a young lad, with a bit of dough, living a good life, and having a laugh.

Why would anyone care? Or follow his instagram?

Not paid much attention to his instagram, he's just appeared in Lamela's twitter/instagram stuff recently.

Fair enough with the good life etc, just curious as to how that involves being a first team groupie

Maybe he's good friends with Lamela and some of the players, and the few pictures you have seen are just part of him having fun.

Just because you have interpreted those photos into him being a first team groupie...it doesnt make him one.

Maybe he's good friends with Lamela and some of the players, and the few pictures you have seen are just part of him having fun.

Just because you have interpreted those photos into him being a first team groupie...it doesnt make him one.

You always have to err on the side of grumpy!

He's been in the USA, with the team, sat on the bench, with the team, on the Team's Private Jet, with the team... having previous failed to become a footballer with the team.

That's not me interpreting the photos, it is what it is. That's why I'm curious as to who he is, because I'm quite sure the club don't let any random lad have that sort of access/priviledges

Do you take your mate to work with you?

I dont know if InTheCity InTheCity saw the same but I was shocked just how many people were around in the entourage at the open training session in Chicago, I felt sorry for some of the yank fans as they were clapping 7 or 8 dudes were just hanging arond with their nice stubble and side parting haircuts looking like players who werent. Obviously now more than ever there are nutritionists, media, social media people around, but seriously there was a whole other squad of people just hanging around

My point is not about this guy in particular, never seen him, just a general point based on what I saw

I dont know if InTheCity InTheCity saw the same but I was shocked just how many people were around in the entourage at the open training session in Chicago, I felt sorry for some of the yank fans as they were clapping 7 or 8 dudes were just hanging arond with their nice stubble and side parting haircuts looking like players who werent. Obviously now more than ever there are nutritionists, media, social media people around, but seriously there was a whole other squad of people just hanging around

My point is not about this guy in particular, never seen him, just a general point based on what I saw
I saw the same. I was amazed at the amount of people there were with the team, many of which I didn't see do anything but stand there. Sign me up for that gig.

Back
Top Bottom