Show us your kits !

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to admit I'm a bit of kit geek and collect em, gathered quite a few over the years but stupidly threw a few out! relised my mistake as if I ever wanted rid of any,the prices on the vintage football shirt sites are shocking! That's to say anyone will pay them? But,does anyone have an impressive collection? Pictures!

I've also thrown a few away over the years and regret doing so now. One of my faves was the purple one with vertical stripes from around 1994/5 (Hewlett Packard). Really wish I'd kept that one!

Sorry, that doesn't help with your quest for pix I know lol.

I've also thrown a few away over the years and regret doing so now. One of my faves was the purple one with vertical stripes from around 1994/5 (Hewlett Packard). Really wish I'd kept that one!

Have a friend that still wears that one regularly.

This One ??

th

The plastic silver buttons were pretty dodgy though

As wonderful as this thread is... surely a thread title along the lines of;
"Get yer KITS out for the Lads" would've been more appropriate... given the over generalised clichΓ©d demographic of this Board! !

Am trying to get pix of my own kits uploaded but struggling to find a way of gtransferring them from my iPad to here. Anyone able to offer any assistance? (Technology is not my strong point)

Back
Top Bottom