Should we go in for Giroud

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone can search the archives and see how upset I was that Giroud signed with that lot. I obviously don't watch enough of him since he's come over to know precisely why he's "shit", but you don't accidentally score a hatful on the way to winning Ligue 1 (though iirc, a large proportion of his goals, in compared to Hazard's, who was second in the league that year, were from the spot). He's also looked sharp for France.

Bold prediction: picking him up before the WC is a better idea than after. I love, love, LOVE watching France bottle it in tournaments, but they should treat the rest of their group like a bunch of masked men treat an eastern Ukrainian municipal building.

Why would they sell us their only striker?

Poor troll attempt

TED gives you a 'C -'

Last edited:
A Woolwich reject?????

shoot-me-now-o.gif

The Telegraph reported a while back that Giroud's wife demanded he move away from England in the summer as her condition to taking him back after he was caught having an affair.

Back
Top Bottom