Shithousery….

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely the whole point of 'shithousery' is to rile the opponents into such self induced rage, that they get so distracted, they forget how to play, forget their tactics, formation and discipline, which should allow us to win the game...

Yet it seems whenever WE try it, it simply makes the opposition even more determined to beat us... which they inevitably do!

We get the first bit right, but don't do it to the point where it's actually effective, and of ANY positive benefit to us!

It's like getting caught shoplifting... It kinda defeats the point of doing it in the first place!
Nah we just suck.

I like it when you have a right to shithouse. I don’t like it when there is no need for it. I hated Richarlison because of that. I would hate Romero if he was on any other team. I’m not big fan of unnecesarry shithousery.

I used to watch La Liga quite a bit. Not anymore. There is too much of this plus the diving stuff. That little Gavi can be talented as Messi, but I can’t enjoy his football because he’s a little cunt.

I don’t think it’s something that team needs to win titles. You can have one or two in there, but anything more becomes like a liability.

My favourite shithouser was Taricco.

For over a decade I sat in block 19 row 2 of the Paxton so I got to see stuff at close quarters that you don't see on the TV.

Taricco used to deliberately walk backwards and stand on opposition players toes, while defending set pieces, and pinch them on the arm or torso.

I used to watch him specifically rather than the flight of the ball.

He was a real shithouse.
I was front of Paxton upper in the old ground. There was a game v Liverpool around 2002/2003 when Taricco and El Hadji Diouf ended up on the floor together in the LB position. Play moved upfield and as they got up Taricco gave him a sly stamp when no one was looking. Those days you'd get away with it.

I was front of Paxton upper in the old ground. There was a game v Liverpool around 2002/2003 when Taricco and El Hadji Diouf ended up on the floor together in the LB position. Play moved upfield and as they got up Taricco gave him a sly stamp when no one was looking. Those days you'd get away with it.

Tim Sherwood told the story recently about when Tarrico broke his leg.

Back
Top Bottom