Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my favourite bands have managed to announce a gig in town that night.

For fuck's sake :vdvcry:

What are you, MUSIC or FOOTBALL???

Come on, Man up FFS!

Or is it One Dire Erection?
In which case, it's totally understandable.... So go... run to them, you have our blessing!!!!!!

What are you, MUSIC or FOOTBALL???

Come on, Man up FFS!

Or is it One Dire Erection?
In which case, it's totally understandable.... So go... run to them, you have our blessing!!!!!!

I've calmed down now, just that I am the least busy person on the planet so when two things that I want to do clash I tend to have a mental breakdown akin to Fergie after he's been 'robbed'.

Playing the scum at a ground that's about to close for good, I don't think anything comes close. And even if I were neutral to both causes (I'm not; football >>>>>> music), this game was announced first. And I'm sure the band I would have otherwise seen will play festivals and stuff.

So yeah, mind made up.

God my conviction sounds so contrived :avbcringe:

But I can assure you it's not!

I've calmed down now, just that I am the least busy person on the planet so when two things that I want to do clash I tend to have a mental breakdown akin to Fergie after he's been 'robbed'.

Playing the scum at a ground that's about to close for good, I don't think anything comes close. And even if I were neutral to both causes (I'm not; football >>>>>> music), this game was announced first. And I'm sure the band I would have otherwise seen will play festivals and stuff.

So yeah, mind made up.

God my conviction sounds so contrived :avbcringe:

But I can assure you it's not!

If this band is as good as you think they are, then I'm sure they'll play again....
But ArseAnal v Spurs, at Barnet, with a raucous 1882 following might not come around again for a while... So what side of the fence are you standing?

Come on man, GET A GRIP!!!!

BTW, out of interest, what band IS IT?

After that abomination of so called 'support' yest, this game cannot come soon enough for me.
Yest's second half 'effort' was the worst i have had the mis-fortune to experience in over 40 years.
Outsung by a dozen Tarquins from Fulham. Fucking Hell. #newlows

Back
Top Bottom