Schedule after the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just looked through all the the championships which are going to be held this year and our tours - we have a ridiculous schedule if all the rumours are true.

24.5. against Everton
27.5. in Malaysia
30.5. in Australia
7.6. - 14.6. Townsend and Mason for England and other international games
11.6 - ? Lamela and Fazio at the Copa America
17.6. - ? U21 Championships for Kane, Pritchard, Dier and Carroll

Then there is a break of about a month, but I think, we are going to see some friendly matches.

29.7. MLS Allstars
1.8. Stevenage friendly
4.8. - 5.8. Audi Cup 2015 (not confirmed yet)
8.8. Season starts

I may have missed out some things, but as things stand at the moment, it is going to be a very busy summer. Our players are going to be scattered all over the place...

:pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
Any team that has a large well rounded squad should be able to cope with it fine. Shame we don't have one eh.

Not going to get the violin out. I only get 5 weeks holiday a year. These boys, even those on international duty will have AT LEAST a month over summer. Then during the season there are the odd times when they get 2 weeks off (international break or when we're out of a cup).

I'm just glad Poch put his foot down and got what he wanted in regard to the pre season friendlies. At least there won't be a ready made excuse for him if we are struggling come November.

Not going to get the violin out. I only get 5 weeks holiday a year. These boys, even those on international duty will have AT LEAST a month over summer. Then during the season there are the odd times when they get 2 weeks off (international break or when we're out of a cup).
And get paid £2m-£5m a year for the privilege!!

Squad for Malaysia ...

Hugo Lloris
Luke McGee
Michel Vorm

Eric Dier
Federico Fazio
Danny Rose
Jan Vertonghen
Kyle Walker-Peters
DeAndre Yedlin

Nabil Bentaleb
Tom Carroll
Nacer Chadli
Christian Eriksen
Erik Lamela
Ryan Mason
Josh Onomah
Benji Stambouli
Andros Townsend
Grant Ward
Harry Winks

Harry Kane
Roberto Soldado

Younes Kaboul, Vlad Chiriches and Paulinho have been given permission to remain at the Training Centre, while Emmanuel Adebayor and Etienne Capoue have been granted leave to return home for family reasons.

Back
Top Bottom