Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just wish that the stadium could replicate this atmosphere and production of sound and loudness!, at the friendly on the 9th! as im just behind that goal! would be awesome!

COYS

Any spares for this? Plans for the weekend have changed. Happy to meet at the ground or any other location in London.

Do they have commentary on Spurs TV?
I've only ever watched the US tour matches line on there bro, and they used the ESPN commentary so not enitrely sure what Spurs TV will do now (as in whether they'll use their own or other commentary).
I'm pretty sure they'll use their own commentary because if you look through the highlights of past games (all free on Spurs TV) they got their own commentator.

ITV4%20logo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom