Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tickets came through for me this morning.

Had to go for 'restricted view' to get a seat where there were two available and she would sit :pochserious:

It's in the upper, so not convinced it'll be that bad tbh.

WP_20140719_12_19_22_Pro.jpg

Had to go for 'restricted view' to get a seat where there were two available and she would sit :pochserious:

Wouldn't worry mate, the restricted view isn't very restricted, or at least from my experience. Just a narrow beam you can easily see round probably.

Got my tickets went for block 30 in the end as neice wanted to sit on the side... she actually likes football!! Should get some good pics of you lot in 35!:adelol:I

I've been in D or E can't remember which but it wasn't that bad, you forget about the posts after a while.

I'm in 35 down the front, tickets say the same restricted view, I assume that's the goal but thought I was over to the side, not sure now

I've been in D or E can't remember which but it wasn't that bad, you forget about the posts after a while.

I'm in 35 down the front, tickets say the same restricted view, I assume that's the goal but thought I was over to the side, not sure now

I suppose it sort of is, you'll be the left side of the goal (looking from the back of the goal), so I guess you might have a restricted view of the play around the far side of the pitch in the same half?

25 is supposed to have its less attractive seats......

white-hart-lane.jpg

I've been 33, 34 and 35 a lot but never the same place twice, can never remember quite where each one starts and finishes. The goal is actually in front of 34, right?

Been a couple of years since I've been in the PL lower, it's been upper or somewhere in the west up & down recently cos my dad prefers that, looking forward to this one

I suppose it sort of is, you'll be the left side of the goal (looking from the back of the goal), so I guess you might have a restricted view of the play around the far side of the pitch in the same half?

25 is supposed to have its less attractive seats......

white-hart-lane.jpg

Ok tbf that's shit lol

I've had those in D when I've taken my dad. They're fine - you've only got to move your head a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Coming over for this one. Ordered my ticket in 34, then I saw this thread and wrote to the ticketoffice in the hope that they'll change my ticket to that block.

Back
Top Bottom