Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which isn't the, quote, EXACT team that you "predicted".

:avbfacepalm::adelol::adethumbup::dembelefingers:

Seriously? You are claiming victory because Poch made a sub? In a game we didn't win?

You missed the point again. Getting it wrong AGAIN.

Are you getting it yet? Everyone trying to convince each other I don't know shit when my team I spelled out before we kicked a ball this season won our only game so far.

Dier was on the pitch. Wanyama was on the pitch. No Eriksen. My prefered lineup. Scored the winner. I'm talking in short bursts for it to register.

Then to runout the clock Poch changed it but by then the winning goal was scored. So you missed the point.

Again. It's why you fail. It's why once again your arse is in your chest because much like claiming I edit posts after the fact, you can't get your facts straight.

How can you mock me at this point? I spelled out what Poch would play (correct) and what he should play (correct).

You mention the Dier sub? That's the opposite of what I want. It's no wonder we could not win. Why would I advocate that? And who would predict that sub? Predicting every sub that Poch makes is statistically virtually impossible and it's not something I'd be stupid enough to claim. But you would right? You would be as obtuse to belch out some smoke screen to change the subject that you lied about me editing posts and hoped nobody checked.

That's how you are wired. A snitch. Pm police, get along gang lackey to Cahspur. Trying to bin people via PM. Organized binning when they would not grant you permabans.

I feel most for Arcspace. You really made his day thinking you caught me cheating. You lot ruin this forum. It's like a morgue. You'll just turn on each other if i leave.

Last edited:
Seriously? You are claiming victory because Poch made a sub? In a game we didn't win?

You missed the point again. Getting it wrong AGAIN.

Are you getting it yet? Everyone trying to convince each other I don't know shit when my team I spelled out before we kicked a ball this season won our only game so far.

Dier was on the pitch. Wanyama was on the pitch. No Eriksen. My prefered lineup. Scored the winner. I'm talking in short bursts for it to register.

Then to runout the clock Poch changed it but by then the winning goal was scored. So you missed the point.

Again. It's why you fail. It's why once again your arse is in your chest because much like claiming I edit posts after the fact, you can't get your facts straight.

How can you mock me at this point? I spelled out what Poch would play (correct) and what he should play (correct).

You mention the Dier sub? That's the opposite of what I want. It's no wonder we could not win. Why would I advocate that? And who would predict that sub? Predicting every sub that Poch makes is statistically virtually impossible and it's not something I'd be stupid enough to claim. But you would right? You would be as obtuse to belch out some smoke screen to change the subject that you lied about me editing posts and hoped nobody checked.

That's how you are wired. A snitch. Pm police, get along gang lackey to Cahspur. Trying to bin people via PM. Organized binning when they would not grant you permabans.

I feel most for Arcspace. You really made his day thinking you caught me cheating. You lot ruin this forum. It's like a morgue. You'll just turn on each other if i leave.
I look forward to seeing your starting XI for the Stoke game, in the Stoke thread.

I look forward to seeing your starting XI for the Stoke game, in the Stoke thread.

Man. It's been a while but your post made me angry. Someone finally got a rise out of me. Strap yourself in. I've had coffee.

You look forward to my next lineup.

Does it even matter at this point?

What happens if I get it wrong? That means 1 game out of 4 I didn't guesse the exact starting lineup?

Then you can pounce eh? All of you will rejoice. You can ignore the big swathes of my previous discussions eh?

In the previous match thread Joe made fun of the fact that I got it right again. Mocking debate that came to life. Your post is more of the same.

What else did I discuss the week leading up to the game? When people were praising how good Lamela is in defense I claimed that Lamela off the ball is still a liability? He gave away a pen. Let's face it Liverpool ran riot on him and Eriksen like I warned. It was a miracle we got a point. The keeper making world class saves kept us from a Newcastle.

Does it matter what I say? You all ignore it.

Worse you all twist it and claim I'm shitting on Eriksen or Lamela when I'm really complaining about tactics of how we use them. I think it's too risky having Lamela track back so far. I keep saying it...but there is another penalty. Negating the goal he creates. Changing the atmosphere. Putting pressure on us. Luckily he's a mental beast along with the rest of the team and our character bounced back.

Nobody is coming clean when my prefered lineup happened after Poch subbed off Eriksen and we had Alli, Janssen, Kane and Lamela just like I wanted. And they combined to score with WANYAMA scoring the winner. Strength. Set up by Kane. Power.

None of you have come clean. Not a single one. None of you raised your hands, told the truth and suggested I had a point about the mix/structure being wrong for Eriksen to start this season. None of you admit I was right to claim it was a little too lightweight to supply Kane. Kane was starved.

I said they would have issues holding up the ball in the final third to work off Kane. Did anyone register a fucking real mans conscience and put their ego to the side? Nope. Not one. I warned that Eriksen will slow us down too much in an already slow attack (the most important aspect) That his gifts are better used in a team with less slower players like Lamela, Dier and Kane to play off.

I reasoned corners would be a big factor. Stating Eriksen's are uncharacteristically bad but should someone else start taking them we can capitalize because we win so many snd we have such power (sic) and height. Only game we won this season was from a corner. Took by someone other than Eriksen.

Your post obviously irked me. you look forward to reading my posts?

More like you look forward to ignoring everything I say, twisting it, making a pissy post at my expense to make a handful of Jackals laugh who don't come here for the right reasons.

They come here for UGLY reasons. They can't wait to call someone a fellow Spurs fan a cunt, a Gooner, a thief etc and wallow in negative bullshit.

I WILL post here about Spurs. Because it's making my fan club realize what's really up.

That Poch has put out a team of iron clad hard as nails fit as fuck nightmares. And the only issue so far is one I predicted would happen.

Now do what you always do. Claim I'm obsessed with repeating how right I am.

Ignore the fact that games pass and I'm not being repetitive. I'm reporting the facts again. And I go on trends to come to my facts. So I'm not being repetitive. If Eriksen scored and set up winners against Liverpool I'd report that. And be happy I was wrong.

I'm UNHAPY Eriksen is playing badly. I have to watch him struggle then come here to an anti debate and stone clad whitewashing of my opinion along with character assassination.

Man. It's been a while but your post made me angry. Someone finally got a rise out of me. Strap yourself in. I've had coffee.

What happens if I get it wrong? That means 1 game out of 4 I didn't guesse the exact starting lineup?

Then you can pounce eh? All of you will rejoice. You can ignore the big swathes of my previous discussions eh?

In the previous match thread Joe made fun of the fact that I got it right again. Mocking debate that came to life. Your post is more of the same.

What else did I discuss the week leading up to the game? When people were praising how good Lamela is in defense I claimed that Lamela off the ball is still a liability? He gave away a pen. Let's face it Liverpool ran riot on him and Eriksen like I warned. It was a miracle we got a point. The keeper making world class saves kept us from a Newcastle.

Worse you all twist it and claim I'm shitting on Eriksen or Lamela when I'm really complaining about tactics of how we use them. I think it's too risky having Lamela track back so far. I keep saying it...but there is another penalty. Negating the goal he creates. Changing the atmosphere. Putting pressure on us. Luckily he's a mental beast along with the rest of the team and our character bounced back.

Nobody is coming clean when my prefered lineup happened after Poch subbed off Eriksen and we had Alli, Janssen, Kane and Lamela just like I wanted. And they combined to score with WANYAMA scoring the winner. Strength. Set up by Kane. Power.

None of you have come clean. Not a single one. None of you raised your hands, told the truth and suggested I had a point about the mix/structure being wrong for Eriksen to start this season. None of you admit I was right to claim it was a little too lightweight to supply Kane. Kane was starved.

I said they would have issues holding up the ball in the final third to work off Kane. Did anyone register a fucking real mans conscience and put their ego to the side? Nope. Not one. I warned that Eriksen will slow us down too much in an already slow attack (the most important aspect) That his gifts are better used in a team with less slower players like Lamela, Dier and Kane to play off.

I reasoned corners would be a big factor. Stating Eriksen's are uncharacteristically bad but should someone else start taking them we can capitalize because we win so many snd we have such power (sic) and height. Only game we won this season was from a corner. Took by someone other than Eriksen.

More like you look forward to ignoring everything I say, twisting it, making a pissy post at my expense to make a handful of Jackals laugh who don't come here for the right reasons.

They come here for UGLY reasons. They can't wait to call someone a fellow Spurs fan a cunt, a Gooner, a thief etc and wallow in negative bullshit.

I WILL post here about Spurs. Because it's making my fan club realize what's really up.

That Poch has put out a team of iron clad hard as nails fit as fuck nightmares. And the only issue so far is one I predicted would happen.

Ignore the fact that games pass and I'm not being repetitive. I'm reporting the facts again. And I go on trends to come to my facts. So I'm not being repetitive. If Eriksen scored and set up winners against Liverpool I'd report that. And be happy I was wrong.

I'm UNHAPY Eriksen is playing badly. I have to watch him struggle then come here to an anti debate and stone clad whitewashing of my opinion along with character assassination.
Don't get angry. What's the point in that? I'm simply asking you to go to the Stoke match thread & discuss our next game there. Name your team & formation. How would you set up against Hughes' cloggers? See you in the Stoke thread

xx

gibbs131 You haven't guessed the starting line ups once. You had plenty of opportunity to do it on Saturday, but you declined only to lie about it later. You are unable to tell the truth about anything and your opinions have been thoroughly discredited.

Don't get angry. What's the point in that? I'm simply asking you to go to the Stoke match thread & discuss our next game there. Name your team & formation. How would you set up against Hughes' cloggers? See you in the Stoke thread

xx

With the way he views football ("Beast", "Tiny Dancer", "strength on the wings") it's fairly obvious he's watching the wrong sport. The guy would get more enjoyment out of watching Rugby - or West Brom...

xx
Or maybe not then.
:avbshock:

Anyway, back to Ryan. I really hope he finds a club that can use his abilities to their best. He shouldn't be a bit part player for us. He is a good lad but I don't think he's quite up to the level we are aiming for. If he goes I wish him the very best. If he stays I hope he fights like hell for a place

If you went out and found a job you'd have a lot less spare time and it would save yourself and everyone else a whole lot of wasted time.

Imagine If he does sign for Sunderland. His first game back at the Lane will be Dembeles first game back and he gets to experience first hand what it's like to be Dembele'd.

go-away.gif

I reckon we could have probably got more than £8,000,000 for Mason to be honest but Pochettino must rate Winks highly.

Back
Top Bottom