Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wet Spam have a quite big Italian following. So maybe?

3VeVx.jpg

This is them in Rome on Monday for Stoke vs West Ham

West Ham don't have a big following abroad that's for sure. That picture is probably the only 5.
Tons of pictures in Facebook pages and twitter pages about International Wet Spam. Mainly US (not sure which states - think NY) and Italy!

Tons of pictures in Facebook pages and twitter pages about International Wet Spam. Mainly US (not sure which states - think NY) and Italy!

The Italians are probably the 'wannabe' hooligans just choosing West Ham because of their 'reputation'. Didn't think anyone in America had even heard of West Ham :ade:

Still holding out for a 4-3-3 that involves Carroll. We need to know we have a wider range of options in case Sigurdsson and Dempsey continue in their current vein of form as we know that things have the potential to go south if Dembele has to sit out any games.

Good to see Dembele back last night so hopefully he'll start on sunday.
Carroll has impressed in the last couple of Europa games so might get his chance for a prem start.

As somebody was saying on Twitter last night, it wouldn't surprise me if Brad got the nod for this one as he is less likely to fall fowl of Carrolls rough-housing.

However, I'd like to see:

:lloris:
:walkerwtf: :dawson::caulker: :vert:
:sandro:
:dembele:
:lennon: :gylfi: :balelol:
:defoe2:

If Dembele is fit to start the team pretty much picks itself. The question is, if Dembele cannot start the game, who do you pick in the middle?

I'd like to see Carroll given a shot in the PL. He will provide a lot more not only going forward but also in defense than Hudd has so far.

If Dembele is fit to start the team pretty much picks itself. The question is, if Dembele cannot start the game, who do you pick in the middle?

I'd like to see Carroll given a shot in the PL. He will provide a lot more not only going forward but also in defense than Hudd has so far.
Carroll should start no matter what, unless he wants to get Falque a start imo... with Ade out with need mobility and guile up-front, far as I've seen that's not really dempsey.

As somebody was saying on Twitter last night, it wouldn't surprise me if Brad got the nod for this one as he is less likely to fall fowl of Carrolls rough-housing.
ostriches, man, ostriches.

Not fuckin' chickens!

jeez, some people........... :baletroll:

Carroll should start no matter what, unless he wants to get Falque a start imo... with Ade out with need mobility and guile up-front, far as I've seen that's not really dempsey.
Can we clarify the 'two carrolls' please:

Sham Carroll - stig of the dump ponytail wearing missing link.
Spurs Carroll - left footed wonder twig.

Thx.

Can we clarify the 'two carrolls' please:

Sham Carroll - stig of the dump ponytail wearing missing link.
Spurs Carroll - left footed wonder twig.

Thx.
Wonder twig indeed, and he needs to start as he's shown more guile and endeavour than big Tom and, at least guile, than Dempsey

As much as I'd like to I just can't see Carroll starting. I'm guessing Sandro, Dembele, Sig/Hudd with the hope that AVB has also seen enough of Dempsey for a couple of games.

Back
Top Bottom