1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Don't be one of those weird people who lurk on internet forums. Be one of the weird people who posts on them! Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts - Sign up here

Match Thread Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Smolik, 21 Nov 2012.

1. Smolik

Smolik

+1,418
    The list was too long to narrow it down to just one, feeder club and all that.

Hopefully we win this to put them back in their box because they've been getting a bit too big for their hobnail boots recently.

PS: They won the World Cup once you know...

2. 8colespurs8

8colespurs8

+1,033
    Cheers, been waiting for this thread! My mates a massive WH fan and hasn't stopped banging on about it. Hilarious how big it is to them and how not so to us. Sitting block 35 for this if anyone else is in PL? I know YidoBucklerYidoBuckler is.

Could easily play out a boring 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Part of me wants to see Dawson play over Gallas to cope with AC in the air.

COYS

3. SadlerTHFC

SadlerTHFC

+724
    Shame Kaboul's not playing. Made Andy Carroll look even more average then he already is when he was at Newcastle.

4. Hegarz

Hegarz

+1,672
    My girlfriend and her family are West Ham, lets hope we can put up a big win and give me something to take the piss about :bae:

5. SanDiegoYiddo

SanDiegoYiddo

+2,385
    @TnoBambino
    Reminds me of Newcastle at home last year. And I have no idea why.

6. sammyspurs

sammyspurs

+9,271
    Ade is such a twat sometimes. He'd have scored a hatrick in this game.

................................Lloris

Walker..............Caulker.......Dawson.........Vertonghen

Lennon..............Hudd..........Sandro................Bale

................................Carroll

.................................Defoe

7. Thelonious

Thelonious aka Thelonious World Peace The Fighting Cock

+9,752
    @TheloniousFilth
    I'd replace Hudd with Dembele, presuming he's fit enough to play now. Can't see Huddlestone starting many more league games now.

8. mistayif

mistayif

+564
    @mistayif
    don't think dembele will be fit enough to start, he's only just recovered from injury and has missed over a month of training. bring him on for the final 30 mins or so

9. AlMacca_

AlMacca_

+2,622
    Was talking to my West Ham mate and he was telling me how WH fans all know that we don't really hate them as much as they hate us. They know it's their cup final.

10. AlMacca_

AlMacca_

+2,622
    Although after what's gone on in Rome I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few chants from them taking the piss, could be a fair bit of trouble on Sunday.

11. Thelonious

+9,752
    @TheloniousFilth
    they've brought him out to Rome, probably won't play, wouldn't have thought they would do that if he wasn't fit enough.

I think Woolwich might be Huddlestone's last start for us for a while, a lack of alternatives might give him a stay of execution however.

12. mistayif

mistayif

+564
    @mistayif
    i think huddlestone won't actually fare that badly when paired with sandro and dembele as he won't have as much defensive responsibility so his lack of mobility will be less of an issue and he can just sit back and ping thos beautiful 45 yard passes with no pressure. but then again, we do have carroll who has an equally impressive passing range so might just be about a midfield trio of sandro, dembele and carroll

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Benjoss

Benjoss

+468
    Must win game.

Seriously, I know every game is and all that, but this really is. With the level of anti-AVB feeling probably at it's highest they will never forgive a loss at home to this lot. Even more with them being higher than us.

Come on boys, no time for nerves, we need to smesh 'em and send out out a message.

:smesh:

14. Kris

Kris We're All Going On A European Tour

+2,643
    @Kris_Spurs
    The gloating is already bad enough from Chelski + Woolwich, please dick West Ham and get re-re-kick start our season.

15. Dannyboy

Dannyboy

+2,166
    I would play ten men if it meant Huddlestone didn't play.

We win this with Adebayor...now, I don't know. Confidence has been battered both on the pitch and in the stands, a win is vital, a massive win would be welcome but winning 1-0 and it being a shit match will do.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. 8colespurs8

8colespurs8

+1,033
    I'm hearing/reading there is WH fans out there...? Not sure if true

17. Stanners

Stanners

+1,072
    I'm sure there must be somewhere.

18. S.L.R

S.L.R

+3,080

Yeah there were some spammers about when Lazio came to Tottenham weren't there. Twats.

19. 8colespurs8

8colespurs8

+1,033
    What sad fuckers

20. Thelonious

+9,752
    @TheloniousFilth
    I did see a few claret and blue scarves when they came to WHL, not sure they were WH fans though, probably di Canio lovers.