Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The list was too long to narrow it down to just one, feeder club and all that.

Hopefully we win this to put them back in their box because they've been getting a bit too big for their hobnail boots recently.

PS: They won the World Cup once you know...

Cheers, been waiting for this thread! My mates a massive WH fan and hasn't stopped banging on about it. Hilarious how big it is to them and how not so to us. Sitting block 35 for this if anyone else is in PL? I know YidoBuckler YidoBuckler is.

Could easily play out a boring 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Part of me wants to see Dawson play over Gallas to cope with AC in the air.

COYS

My girlfriend and her family are West Ham, lets hope we can put up a big win and give me something to take the piss about :bae:

Ade is such a twat sometimes. He'd have scored a hatrick in this game.

................................Lloris

Walker..............Caulker.......Dawson.........Vertonghen

Lennon..............Hudd..........Sandro................Bale

................................Carroll

.................................Defoe

I'd replace Hudd with Dembele, presuming he's fit enough to play now. Can't see Huddlestone starting many more league games now.

don't think dembele will be fit enough to start, he's only just recovered from injury and has missed over a month of training. bring him on for the final 30 mins or so

Was talking to my West Ham mate and he was telling me how WH fans all know that we don't really hate them as much as they hate us. They know it's their cup final.

Although after what's gone on in Rome I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few chants from them taking the piss, could be a fair bit of trouble on Sunday.

don't think dembele will be fit enough to start, he's only just recovered from injury and has missed over a month of training. bring him on for the final 30 mins or so
they've brought him out to Rome, probably won't play, wouldn't have thought they would do that if he wasn't fit enough.

I think Woolwich might be Huddlestone's last start for us for a while, a lack of alternatives might give him a stay of execution however.

i think huddlestone won't actually fare that badly when paired with sandro and dembele as he won't have as much defensive responsibility so his lack of mobility will be less of an issue and he can just sit back and ping thos beautiful 45 yard passes with no pressure. but then again, we do have carroll who has an equally impressive passing range so might just be about a midfield trio of sandro, dembele and carroll

Must win game.

Seriously, I know every game is and all that, but this really is. With the level of anti-AVB feeling probably at it's highest they will never forgive a loss at home to this lot. Even more with them being higher than us.

Come on boys, no time for nerves, we need to smesh 'em and send out out a message.

:smesh:

The gloating is already bad enough from Chelski + Woolwich, please dick West Ham and get re-re-kick start our season.

I would play ten men if it meant Huddlestone didn't play.

We win this with Adebayor...now, I don't know. Confidence has been battered both on the pitch and in the stands, a win is vital, a massive win would be welcome but winning 1-0 and it being a shit match will do.

I did see a few claret and blue scarves when they came to WHL, not sure they were WH fans though, probably di Canio lovers.

Back
Top Bottom