Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been on some of the forums for 5 years that finally got enough Cahspurs to whine often enough to ban me.

ppl put up with you for 5 years...??.nah mate not fair you cant include forums in your counter-argument whose membership was just and your mum...

anyway go bug someone else you troll, you may be the mayweather of forum posters but i'm iron mike T...
if you graduate to my level hit me up later...
in the meantime my money is on the south African wonder, lego lovin' arcy to beat you to a pulp..

I finally clicked ignore and its much better. Even if you miss a few posts you can always guess what old gibbsy is posting. 99% chance that it involves him using the words "beast" or "tiny dancer", or a reference to AVBs boring style, talking about a past prediction where he got a minute detail right, calling out someone else for a post where they got a minute detail wrong, or talking about how shit Soldado, Rose, Naughton, Lennon, or Townsend are.

Ignorance can be bliss. What was your last claim in out chats? You claimed you had backed Mason when in reality you were hardcore posting and praying MS came in, wanted a DLP in and didn't even mention Mason until friken October.

October. Way to be ahead of the curve there mr grass is greener.

I'm surprised to see you post so much outside the transfer 2015 threads. As for you being bored with my tiny dancers and beast posts.

Who's scored for us in the prem?

Chadli? 6 foot plus. Prem goals.
Dier? 6 foot plus. Prem goals.
Ade? 6 foot plus. Prem goal and assist.

Who did I not consider a tiny dancer?

Eriksen? Goals. Goals. Goals.
Lamela? Assists. Assists assists.

Soldado, Lennon, Townsend and co? No wonder you are sick of my opinion!

Last edited:
.... or talking about how shit Soldado, Rose, Naughton, Lennon, or Townsend are.

It can be argued Lennon, Townsend, Rose, Naughton etc gaffes is what got me banned from my last 2 forums.

Because when dozens of months go by where the guy you/they called a troll for suggesting they are the soft core of the club seems to have a valid point, and that confirmation continues, for years, with zero proof from the players giving thier argument any justification and dozens of red faced explainathons why I'm wrong until it's so so fucking obvious that they admit I had a point and life carries on,,,

No wait, they ban me when Townsend has no prem assists and delete threads where I predicted Defoe, Lennon, Townsend and all of the other tiny dancers that continue to struggle, and worse of all, pretended they knew all along they were weak links.

Just like you pretended to know all along you backed Mason. You of all people?

tumblr_nbyibhZT5U1r8e765o3_1280.png

After the fact, grass is greener MS loving, Cahspur clique Beyatch.

Last edited:
Gibbs - everyone hates you here and knows you're a Gooner

Just piss off once a for all, you cheeseburger-munching, clueless prick

Gibbs - everyone hates you here and knows you're a Gooner

Yeah...From mr popular.

I'd hate me too if I had a track record like yours where I explained to you why Vlad is not a great option to be in our main defensive CB pairing for the season.

I'm out. Tdub "ignoring" me, then posting about me is what Cahspur used to do all of the time. Strangest concept of ignore I've ever seen.
:soldadowatch:

ppl put up with you for 5 years...??.nah mate not fair you cant include forums in your counter-argument whose membership was just and your mum...

anyway go bug someone else you troll, you may be the mayweather of forum posters but i'm iron mike T...
if you graduate to my level hit me up later...
in the meantime my money is on the south African wonder, lego lovin' arcy to beat you to a pulp..

Like I said...You making a point that I get banned from forums is about is funny as it gets. As for you claiming otherwise:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/fo...-us-i-need-your-help.10673/page-3#post-563166

You would not last a week. You are vile. Arcspace the same. Using that to bash me with is hilarious coming from garbage posters. I'm out.

It can be argued Lennon, Townsend, Rose, Naughton etc gaffes is what got me banned from my last 2 forums.

Because when dozens of months go by where the guy you/they called a troll for suggesting they are the soft core of the club seems to have a valid point, and that confirmation continues, for years, with zero proof from the players giving thier argument any justification and dozens of red faced explainathons why I'm wrong until it's so so fucking obvious that they admit I had a point and life carries on,,,

No wait, they ban me when Townsend has no prem assists and delete threads where I predicted Defoe, Lennon, Townsend and all of the other tiny dancers that continue to struggle, and worse of all, pretended they knew all along they were weak links.

Just like you pretended to know all along you backed Mason. You of all people?

tumblr_nbyibhZT5U1r8e765o3_1280.png

After the fact, grass is greener MS loving, Cahspur clique Beyatch.

Give it a rest mate. For your own sake.
I actually don't disagree with some of your points about us being soft over the years (though question your arbitrary choice of players to blame)

But by now we know where you stand so you don't need to say the same thing over and over. We get it.
And this isn't a competition of who was right or who called something first. It's people sharing opinions and acccepting that others may have different ones. None of us have the power to actually pick the team so trying your hardest to convince us rose/Townsend/Lennon should be sold is a waste of time.
Some of us like to support all spurs players whilst they are at our club. Especially the ones that came through the youth team or have been here for many years.

Give it a rest mate. For your own sake.
I actually don't disagree with some of your points about us being soft over the years (though question your arbitrary choice of players to blame)

But by now we know where you stand so you don't need to say the same thing over and over. We get it.
And this isn't a competition of who was right or who called something first. It's people sharing opinions and acccepting that others may have different ones. None of us have the power to actually pick the team so trying your hardest to convince us rose/Townsend/Lennon should be sold is a waste of time.
Some of us like to support all spurs players whilst they are at our club. Especially the ones that came through the youth team or have been here for many years.

I'm the one bring baited remember? He brought up tiny dancers. He brought up my obsession with beasts.

And this is someone who put me on ignore! Probably because before the city game he disagreed with me that I stated Lamela should not be entrusted to tracking and pressing vs City because he's not built for it. No wonder he wants to ignore me. Who wants to be reminded of that game regarding Lamelas defensive frailties?

Much easier to pretend I'm a troll and bring up Lennon etc than talk about our weeks conversation.

But I will dip out of this thread.

I would like Soldado to start against Newcastle but if he doesn't then I think Kane has surely got to be given the nod.

Or, if we want to be bold, play them both.

I finally clicked ignore and its much better. Even if you miss a few posts you can always guess what old gibbsy is posting. 99% chance that it involves him using the words "beast" or "tiny dancer", or a reference to AVBs boring style, talking about a past prediction where he got a minute detail right, calling out someone else for a post where they got a minute detail wrong, or talking about how shit Soldado, Rose, Naughton, Lennon, or Townsend are.

I have lost my Ignore Virginity to Gibbs.

Now I just want to ignore everyone and essentially make this a place to document my thoughts.

Id say start him with Ade. He cant play upfront by himself, we've got him until at least January. We might as well use him
I think he can play upfront by himself. His holdup play is pretty underrated. Anyways, Chadli playing as the inside forward its almost like having another striker up there supporting him.

You have just manipulated the stats as well, Ade only started 6 games and scored 5 goals, he came on as a sub in 8 games. He didn't score in any of the games that he came on as a sub. 5 in 6 is almost as good as Ronaldo. He also started 3 games in the cups for Madrid and scored 2 goals.

giving you his total league appearances and subsequent goals scored during those appearances aint manipulating nothing it's giving you the total picture were as leaving off shit to suit your agenda is bollocks

the bloke scored in 3 la liga matches, he appeared in 14, that's a fact

furthermore scoring a boatload of goals for Valencia season after season is far more impressive than scoring in a few matches for the biggest club in the world during a 6 month loan who then decided they didn't want to sign you on a permanent basis

you can add up the minutes per goal if you like but I couldn't be arsed, anyway fuck 2011 it's 2014 and 1 goal in 8 appearances just aint good enough

You have just manipulated the stats as well, Ade only started 6 games and scored 5 goals, he came on as a sub in 8 games. He didn't score in any of the games that he came on as a sub. 5 in 6 is almost as good as Ronaldo. He also started 3 games in the cups for Madrid and scored 2 goals.
To be fair I think I could score 5 goals in almost 15 appearances if I played at striker for Madrid. When you have that much quality in the team, chances are that they'll put one on a plate for you over the course of a game. I am basically the Aguero of my school's intramural soccer league though, so take from that what you will.

To be fair I think I could score 5 goals in almost 15 appearances if I played at striker for Madrid. When you have that much quality in the team, chances are that they'll put one on a plate for you over the course of a game. I am basically the Aguero of my school's intramural soccer league though, so take from that what you will.

You are Argentinian and miss pronounced football?

giving you his total league appearances and subsequent goals scored during those appearances aint manipulating nothing it's giving you the total picture were as leaving off shit to suit your agenda is bollocks

the bloke scored in 3 la liga matches, he appeared in 14, that's a fact

furthermore scoring a boatload of goals for Valencia season after season is far more impressive than scoring in a few matches for the biggest club in the world during a 6 month loan who then decided they didn't want to sign you on a permanent basis

you can add up the minutes per goal if you like but I couldn't be arsed, anyway fuck 2011 it's 2014 and 1 goal in 8 appearances just aint good enough

Unfortunately we dont play in La Liga, and the fact is Soldado has scored a pathetic 2 goals from open play in 31 league appearances.

I just went to look and and in Bobbys entire time at Valencia he scored 3 goals against Real not one against Barcelona...

Flattos trackos Bulliosse eth eth eth...

Back
Top Bottom