Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I couldnt give two shits about the sin bin. Its abused by cunts like yourself who organise bans via PM, and Case is too lazy to moderate his own site so he doesnt give a fuck.

Vote away you fucking child.

That way, anyone that disagrees with you, MK and Cahspur can be silenced and everyone can agree with eachother that AVB was brilliant, and so is Holtby, and Ade is a scum bag.

Life is bliss. Are you Russian?

Cunt.
:adethumbup:
ade-thumbup90_zps6d673792.png

ade-thumbup270_zps58f3c52e.png
ade-thumbup180_zps6154125a.png

It could have more to do with your colourful language and need to attack other people for having an opinion.

Hahaha.....what about wankers who vote people into the sin bin for "having an opinion"....

Scared of swear words are we...? LOL...you must have been a right good soldier..

Hahaha.....what about wankers who vote people into the sin bin for "having an opinion"....

Scared of swear words are we...? LOL...you must have been a right good soldier..

There's a time and a place. I wouldn't expect you to understand discipline, least of all with players, but it's a large part of what being a 'good soldier' means.

When someone has to make personal slurs to get a point across, it speaks volumes about the point they are trying (failing) to make. If you cut out the pointless swearing and accept that people sometimes don't share your opinions (and thus you don't need to personally attack them), you might enjoy the board more.

There's a time and a place. I wouldn't expect you to understand discipline, least of all with players, but it's a large part of what being a 'good soldier' means.

When someone has to make personal slurs to get a point across, it speaks volumes about the point they are trying (failing) to make. If you cut out the pointless swearing and accept that people sometimes don't share your opinions (and thus you don't need to personally attack them), you might enjoy the board more.

Id enjoy it more if little groups of grown men stopped crying about naughty words, and getting together via PM to have people banned because they dont like them.

Fucking man up. If you dont want to debate with someone, then dont debate with them.

Id enjoy it more if little groups of grown men stopped crying about naughty words, and getting together via PM to have people banned because they dont like them.

Fucking man up. If you dont want to debate with someone, then dont debate with them.

It's not crying about naughty words Sammy, you run around strongly insulting people. As a result, you got sin binned.

Either get over it, or change your ways. /end

It's not crying about naughty words Sammy, you run around strongly insulting people. As a result, you got sin binned.

Either get over it, or change your ways. /end

Fuck off. You are the biggest insult in here with your fake stand up persona.

A hypocritical little snake. Vote away, fucking pussy.

Pretty sure it's to do with the inbox thing in the top right.
Though I don't know why Sammy thinks people conspire against him through pm's? I've never heard or seen anything about it so the only evidence he can have is surely suspicion... Not exactly solid proof :adethumbup:

LOL...."prove it....prove it or it doesnt happen"

You have to be a fucking baby to use the function regardless. There is an ignore function, and the simple option of not reading or responding to someone.

But no....argue with someone and also act like a tiresome prick for 30 pages......then when you realise you have been destroyed in the debate, vote the other guy into the bin. Then keep posting their name and quoting their posts unchallenged. Brilliant.

There's a point in the grand scheme of things when you realise that it's gone from "this guy might be trolling" to "it might be time this guy consults a doctor"....
:lloris:

Anyone notice how the ball didnt once get to Soldados feet in a goal scoring position? (Toronto game)
Im starting to wonder If instead of the team not giving him the ball in these places, that maybe his positioning isnt all that good at the moment.
But regardless, he can assist very well, does really nicely weighted balls and set up both of Lamelas goals, I dont think theres a 'massive' issue if your forward isnt scoring but instead creating chances for the people around him.

Back
Top Bottom