Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS. I mentioned the other goal in the same paragraph. I was the one who was pulled up on it in the first place by Cahspur if you want to talk about who was being pedantic.

Why didn't you explode on him over one tiny goal in the first place? Why didn't you call him pedantic?
I can't find it. Where did you mention the other goal in the same para?

FFS. I mentioned the other goal in the same paragraph. I was the one who was pulled up on it in the first place by Cahspur if you want to talk about who was being pedantic.

Why didn't you explode on him over one tiny goal in the first place? Why didn't you call him pedantic?

Because you're being pedantic.

Ok. Soldado scored one prem goal from open play last year the next goal in open play would come over a 1000 mins later.

You really think this is blatantly clear you were talking about his two goals last season? I don't know anyone who refers to a calendar year in a season which falls over the course of two calendar years without clarifying. Just calm down and quit trying so damn hard to continue your asinine little vendetta that makes you look all the more ridiculous each time you try.

Because you're being pedantic.

You really think this is blatantly clear you were talking about his two goals last season? I don't know anyone who refers to a calendar year in a season which falls over the course of two calendar years without clarifying. Just calm down and quit trying so damn hard to continue your asinine little vendetta that makes you look all the more ridiculous each time you try.

We can drag out you getting your facts wrong for as long as you like.

We can drag out the hilarious fact that you thought you were schooling me with the number of goals, when I mentioned the second goal in the same post.

I was literally making my point with time. A timeline.

LAST year. His second goal was over a 1000 MINS of football later.
Yeah, I know that, but I'm still hopeful that Poch can redeem Soldado. I think I've established that I feel that there were some pretty fucking awful lineups and tactics last season, both under AVB and Sherwood. With somebody to coach the team into something halfway resembling a team I'm hoping that Soldado can rediscover his goal-scoring form.

We can drag out you getting your facts wrong for as long as you like.

We can drag out the hilarious fact that you thought you were schooling me with the number of goals, when I mentioned the second goal in the same post.

Or you could realize that no one agrees with the fact you were clear in your sentence, and drop such nonsense.

I was literally making my point with time. A timeline.

LAST year. His second goal was over a 1000 MINS of football later.
That's just over 11 games. You could of meant both goals came last year. And you said Prem for the first, and omitted it from the second. You could have meant anything given your devilish delight in nebulous point scoring.

That's just over 11 games. You could of meant both goals came last year. And you said Prem for the first, and omitted it from the second. You could have meant anything given your devilish delight in nebulous point scoring.

Nebulous point scoring? He pulled me up over one goal.

:paulinholol:

Is it points scoring defending myself against someone telling me I got my facts wrong?

Are you American? You fuckers circle the wagons pretty tight eh?
:gomes:

Cliquesville

Nebulous point scoring? He pulled me up over one goal.

:paulinholol:

Is it points scoring defending myself against someone telling me I got my facts wrong?

Are you American? You fuckers circle the wagons pretty tight eh?
:gomes:

Cliquesville
Ha, no I'm not. We're all doing the same same thing. I thought you were being pedantic, and your para was pretty vague, it's not a crime. I apologise if I was wrong, but you certainly have raised the bar when it comes to factual accuracy. We're all gonna have to be careful from now on. :soldadowtf:

Edit: There is no clique. :soldadolol:

Last edited:
Jesus, binned again. He probably won't be back even in time for the start of the season with this ban.

I was thinking it would be really funny to try to play devil's advocate for him, but I realized that I don't even comprehend the platform he's going on about. You can't support an idea that's not based on rational thought.

I was thinking it would be really funny to try to play devil's advocate for him, but I realized that I don't even comprehend the platform he's going on about. You can't support an idea that's not based on rational thought.

I would be sorely disappointed, yet strangely immensely impressed, in you if you ever managed to pull that off.

I've tried that but, much like Sammy, it often feels like the point of the debate isn't the debate itself, but purely to disagree with almost everyone.

Either that, or we have some members with incredibly odd thought patterns.
:chadliwtf:

Normal behaviour - Sammy realises he has no conviction, therefore tries to invent an argument that never existed in the first place but was actually fabricated by himself in his own reply...

And whats your memo?

Vote someone into the Sin Bin and then argue against them un-challenged.

Utter cunt

And whats your memo?

Vote someone into the Sin Bin and then argue against them un-challenged.

Utter cunt

1) It's not an argument, it's a statement. Nigh on factual.
2) I didn't vote you actually. I'm led to believe it was your antics in the Holtby forum, so grow up.

But for being abusive and trying to kick off immediately, I have now.
:adethumbup:

1) It's not an argument, it's a statement. Nigh on factual.
2) I didn't vote you actually. I'm led to believe it was your antics in the Holtby forum, so grow up.

But for being abusive and trying to kick off immediately, I have now.
:adethumbup:

I couldnt give two shits about the sin bin. Its abused by cunts like yourself who organise bans via PM, and Case is too lazy to moderate his own site so he doesnt give a fuck.

Vote away you fucking child.

That way, anyone that disagrees with you, MK and Cahspur can be silenced and everyone can agree with eachother that AVB was brilliant, and so is Holtby, and Ade is a scum bag.

Life is bliss. Are you Russian?

Cunt.

I couldnt give two shits about the sin bin. Its abused by cunts like yourself who organise bans via PM, and Case is too lazy to moderate his own site so he doesnt give a fuck.

Vote away you fucking child.

That way, anyone that disagrees with you, MK and Cahspur can be silenced and everyone can agree with eachother that AVB was brilliant, and so is Holtby, and Ade is a scum bag.

Life is bliss. Are you Russian?

Cunt.

I can guarantee you're flattering yourself if you think people are conspiring to bin you.

It could have more to do with your colourful language and need to attack other people for having an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom